Chapter 20

Jinhee's POV

"Work again, ugh. It feels like im attending school." I groaned while dragging myself inside the bathroom to get ready for work.

Work is really tiring but atleast we got some money after work.

Somehow, i don't want to face Jungkook today. I don't know but, my head hurts when i think of him and especially, meeting him in personal.

I still can't get over that he forgot me.

What if, that's not the Jungkook i know?

What if, that is his brother? Twin brother perhaphs.

But that's impossible, if he has a twin brother, im sure that he told me before.

I finished taking a shower and wore my uniform. After that, i made my way outside the bedroom and saw Taehyung still in his pajamas, munching a pop corn while watching Sponge bob.

He's still a kid.

"Oh, Morning Jinhee. I already made breakfast" Tae said.

"Gomawo Taehyung. Enjoy watching Sponge Bob" i told him and he flashed his boxy smile.

I couldn't help to giggle at his cuteness.

I ate my breafast and wore my heels. Then left.

At the JMJ Company.

"Goodmorning Miss Lee"

"Miss Lee, Goodmorning"

.

.

.

The workers greeted me as if im a boss. I smiled and greeted them aswell cause why not?

I unlocked my office and get inside.

I opened the curtains and sat down on my fluffy chair.

"Now, let's continue to work my ass up.." i was about to grab my loptop when suddenly..

"/facepalm/ i can't believe i did not bring anything with me." I groaned and ran both of my hands through my hair.

"Stupid. Supid. Stupid"

"Excuse me Miss Lee?" The girl that i first met, the one who gave me a watch said.

Sorry but i totally forgot her name.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You have an assistant. He's a boy. His name is Jung Hoseok." She said and my eyes widened.

*J-hope?!*

"Jung Hoseok, where is he?" I asked her and she gestured someone to come inside and i belive, its Hobie.

Then, JHope appeared.

"Here he is ma'am." She said and bowed then left

"Jinhee!" He exclaimed and pull out a friendly hug.

"Hobie, i can't believe you still remember me! Unlike someone.." i mumbled the last part and he broke the hug.

"Yah, how can i forget you?" Jhope smiled and i giggled.

"I believe that's your table over there." I pointed the empty table and then then nods.

"Jinhee, how are you and Jungkook. This is his company right?" He asked and i pursed my lips.

*So Hobie has no idea?*

"Jhope, he forgot me." I said and he stopped unpacking his stuff.