• EPILOUGE •

"Mom! Dad! Tomorrow is my 18th birthday, can i bring my friends along?" Junhoo asked his parents excitedly and patiently waiting for their answers.

"Of course honey! What do you want for your birthday?" Jinhee said while Jungkook kept sipping his coffee. "I want a girlfriend."
Junhoo blurted out and Jungkook choked.

"Son, your too young to have a girlfriend." Jungkook patted his shoulders. Junhoo gave them a confused look. "I-I mean, your still eighteen" Jungkook continued

"Are you serious mom and dad? Both of you even dated when your 18 years old! Can i have one please? I like someone!" Junhoo begged on his knees.

"Fine just, becareful son. Love is dangerous sometimes and you might get hurt" Jinhee responded and Junhoo smiled happily.

"Yes! Thanks Mom and Dad!" Junhoo pecked both of their foreheads and ran towards his room. Which is his and Heejin's room.

Yep, they are sharing since the couple decided to.

"Yaaaaaaasssss!" Junhoo screamed and immediatley picked his phone up to text his friends and especially the girl that is really special inside his heart.

"Can you shut your mouth up? Gosh your so annoying" Heejin complained while doing her assignment.

Junhoo sat beside her and took her loptop away.

"The fu-"

"My friends are coming over tomorrow and we are planning to use this room. So can you sleep at the guest room instea--"

"Hell to the noooo!" Heejin yelled infront of his face.
"Use the guest room instead! Why my room?" She complained.

"Excuse me sister. This is OUR room. You understand? Besides, it's your oppa's birthday so why not give him a chance hm?" Junhoo acted cutely and Heejin rolled her eyes.

"Well yeah it's your birthday but what if THEY WILL TOUCH MY THINGS LIKE UNDERGARMENTS AND ALL THAT?!" She said and huffed her bangs.

"Gosh so noisy.." he slipped his hair backwards.
"They will not i promise and if they do, well..i have nothing to do about it. Just lock your drawer and wardrobe then" Junhoo stuck his tongue out which made Heejin pissed.

"Fuck you! I will not let you and your friends use our room! No! Never! Ever!" She shouted and took her loptop back and continued to do her assignment.

"I will tell mom that you always curse infront of your older brother!" Junhoo said and plopped himself at her bed.

Heejin looked at him and said.
"Please don't!" She begged.

"Let us use the room" Junhoo said and smiled while his eyes closed.

"Okay! Fine.." Heejin crossed her arms and groaned.
"I really hate you so much"

"Awww! I love you too!" Junhoo messed her hair up and made his way towards his bed.

"Your the worst brother in the entire universe" Heejin said while finishing her essay.

"Yeah maybe i am but i know you still love me" Junhoo said while wiggling his eyebrows teasing his little sister

"Ez so cheesy but true" Heejin said and smiled.

"YAAAHH YOU TWO! QUIT TALKING AND SLEEP ALREADY! ITS PAST MIDNIGHT!" Jinhee and Jungkook yelled downstairs and the siblings giggled cutely.

"WE WILL! NIGHT MOM AND DAD!" they replied and chuckled.

_________________

That was it! Thanks guys! Especially to those who vote my chapters everytime i post! Ily all so much!!!!!!

The book 1 already reached over 10k and im so happy!!!!!

I can't even believe that the book 1 ranked #877 in fanfiction!

Its far but atleast its part of the rank #1000

Once again thank you so much!

I'll post a new fanfiction verrryyyyyy soon!!! ^_^

Byeeee and lovelots! <3

-THATSUGA (YOONGIMINI) 💕