Chapter 6

Miaaanheee readers for not updating. I was in my cousin's home for about 4 days and the wifi really sucks so bad. I can't even update my story. Anyways, read the story now.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jinhee's POV

"Min-Minsuk?" I tightened the grip of the handkerchief and my eyes widen, jaws dropped on the ground. He flashed his cute smile and sat down beside me. "Surprised?" He said. I blinked my eyes a few times and hugged him.

"I miss you! I can't believe you're here in US!" I exclaimed while he caresses my back. "Im so glad to see you Jinhee!" He spoke up while wiggling my shoulders back and forth.

"I noticed, you're crying. Is there something wrong happening to you?" He asked me worriedly. I smiled a little and wiped my tears of joy using my thumb.

"Y-Yeah. Me and Jungkook, broke up i guess. After our graduation, he left without saying goodbye and move here. I look for him and guess what, he already has a fiancé." I said while biting my bottom lip preventing my tears to fall.

"Seriously?! What the hell?! Jungkook did that to you?! How could he?!" He yelled and thick veins were appearing in his nape and neck. "Yeah. I will go back to Seoul maybe next month? I need to earn some money before i go back." I spoke up and he calmed down for a little bit.

"Well that's good. Do you find a suitable job for you? If none, ill find you a better job." He said and i smiled at him. "I already found one. No need your help." I replied and he smiled a little.

"Well i guess, my little Jinher needs to move on and find a better man." He suddenly spoke up and put his arm around my shoulders while his free hand messed my hair.

I chuckled and nodded on the same time.

"I'm gonna go home now. I still need to prepare things for my work tommorow." I stood up and stretched my body then picked up the things i bought.

"Let me help you..." he said and grab one of the things i held. I stared at him for a moment and smiled. "Okay. Let's find a taxi cab." I said and both of us look for a taxi cab.

We found one and then go home safetly.

At the hotel.

"Thanks!" I thanked Minsuk while he puts some of the things on the floor inside our room. "No problem oh and by the way, are you the only one who's living in here?" He asked while looking around.

"I have a roo--"

"Do i look like a ghost in here?" Tae but in the conversation and popped out. Minsuk's eyes widen and Tae flashed his boxy smile. "Ta-Taehyung?! Bro! Its been so long since i met you!" Minsuk exclaimed and hugged Tae.

I smiled while looking both of them.

"Haha!" Tae suddenly laughed.

"So erm, since Minsuk is here, let's have a dinner together!" I said while raising both of my arms. Both of them agreed. I took out my phone and searched some dinner American food for us. If found the perfect one and gladly, all the ingredients are present in our cupboard.

"So, ill be cooking the meal, Tae you prepeare the table while you Minsuk, make some juice to refreshen up out body." I ordered and they did not complain. I started making our dinner while the others do their buisness.