Chapter 9

Jinhee's POV

Jungkook didn't broke the kiss yet. Its been 1 minute.

*H-He has a girlfriend!* i talked to myself and started to push him. I breathe heavily while wiping my lips. "Y-You shouldn't have done that. You have a fiancè." I told him while biting my bottom lip, lowering my head.

"S-Sorry about that. I-I need to go now." He said then left. I sighed and go inside the hotel. I opened our room and made my way towards the bed. I plopped myself on the bed and heave a huge sigh.

*seriously?! Why did he did that?! Ugh!!*

"Looks like you're having deep thoughts right now.." Taehyung spoke up while sitting beside me. I sat up and cupping my cheeks while my elbows rested on my knees.

"Taehyung, something weird happened lately.." i told him. He looks at me in a serious face. "What happened? Tell me." He said copying my position.

"Jung freaking kook just kissed me infront of the entrance!" I yelled while covering my face of embarassment. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck?! Why did he do that stuff?!" He whisper-shout. "I-I don't know and also you know what, its 1 minute long!" I replied. My cheeks are getting hotter and hotter right now.

"One-One Minute?!" He asked and i nodded.

"He has a fiancé right?! What the hell.." he continued.

I excused myself and go to the bathroom. Still covering my red face. I took some PJs in my luggage and headed inside the bathroom. I washed my face and wore my PJs i took my bra off and now, i feel very comfortable.

I step outside and saw Taehyung with his phone on his hands. I took my phone out inside my bag. I unlocked it and saw 1 messege.

~~~~~~

Unknown

Hey ;)

Who the fuck are you? And how
did you get my number?!

Chill, this is Jungkook.

Oh..um..sorry..

(You changed his nickname to Mr.Jeon)

Tommorow, we have a meeting
on the Las Vegas. And because
your my secretary, you will come
with me. Meet me on the company
At 9:00 AM sharp. We will be there
For 2 weeks.

Yes sir..

I told you to call me Jungkook
when were alone talking, naughty
Girl.

I'm sorry..Jungkook

About the kiss a few minutes ago..
just forget about it..

Yeah...

Okay, gtg.

~~~~~

I sighed while placing my phone on the bedside table. I look at Taehyung and he was lying down on his bed, while watching something on his phone. "Tae.." i called out his name. He looks at me and replied. "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go to the Las Vegas tommorow, with Jungkook for the meeting. Two weeks, you'll be alone in here." I said and his eyes widened. "D-Don't you think its awkward? Both of you just k-kissed, a few minutes ago.." he stuttered a bit.

"I know right! Oh my God!" I replied, running my hands through my hair. "I'm gonna give you tips to ignore the awkwardness.." he said and i nodded.

"First tip, do not look him on the eye while he's talking to you.." he spoke up while sitting, facing at me.

"W-What if, he will say "Why aren't you looking me when i talk to you?" Like that? What would i say?" I said, mimicking Jungkook's voice.

"Just say that, "I-Its uncomfortable.." make sure to stutter!" He replied.

"Why should i stutter?!" I asked him, confused.

"So that he'll understand!" He replied.

"Understand what?"

"That you're uncomfortable!"

"Wha~~t?! I don't understa--"

"It doesn't matter now move on!"

"The second tip is, do not let him hold your hands!" He shouted.

"Why do you have to shout? Were only 8 inches apart.." i complained.

"Whatever, just remember, do not let him hold your hand. It'll be so awkward.." he continued.

"What? I know he will not hold my hand, that's impossible." I said while playing my hair.

"Move on to Third Tip, do not sit beside him, or, do not eat with him. You can eat with him but bring a friend worker atleast 2." He spoke up.

"But, i don't have any friends in his company yet.."

"You will have friends tomorrow, i know. Im a fortune teller now shut up and listen to me.." he said while crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Tip number four! Do not sit alone with him!" He said.

"Ofcourse not! That'll be so mega totally awkward.."

"Yeah supermegatotallythrilladelica awkard.." he continued.

"Last but not the least, the last tip. Make sure to follow this last tip or else, and also make sure to follow all these ti--"

"I get it, you're talking to much. Now tell me." I said.

"Are you sure you want to listen?"

"Ofcourse now tell me.."

"Tell you what?"

"The fifth tip?"

"Why would i tell you?"

"Oh my gosh Tae just tell me already!"

"Tell you what?"

"The freaking fifth ti--"

"DO NOT LET HIM KISS YOU. ESPECIALLY, DO NOT KISS BACK, THINGS WILL GET HEATED AND THE NEXT MORNING, BOTH OF YOU WILL BE NAKED IN BED." He said, no expressions written on his face.

"I will not ki--"

"Are you sure about that? Make sure that you're sure about that because when he will kiss you, you will have an urge to kiss him back." He said in a serious tone.

Tae is right, when me and Jungkook kissed a few hours ago, i really don't want to break the kiss but i have to..

"I-I don't know.." i replied.

"Just remember the fifth tip. If you do that kissy kiss kiss thing, it'll be 100 times more awkward." He said and i nodded.

"I'm gonna sleep. Adios~~" and with that, he slept.

I sat on my bed doing nothing. I sighed, and stood up, packing the things i need to bring. I prepared the clothes i need to wear for tomorrow. After that, i plopped myself on bed and slept.

~~

A/N

That'll be my last update. Tommorow, no more updates but i will update next month. Don't worry, five chappies i promise.

Thank you guys so much for reading this story of mine. Don't forget to leave a star! Comment anything whatyou like.

Ignore the wrong stuffs! I will fix them soon.

Next chapters is all about Jungkook and Jinhee. No Tae :(

Thats all and bye!

-yoongimini, OUT

[offline]