Chapter 12

Jinhee's POV

I applied a little bit of lipstick and pressed my lips together. I smiled looking myself at the mirror and put the lipstick down. This time, me and Jungkook will have a lunch at MCDonald's. How is his nose? Well, still the same. Big and bruised.

I still wondered why Jungkook was infront of the door a few hours ago. Did he watch me changing? Nah, it's impossible. What if tho?

"Jinhee, let's go.." Jungkook spoke up and i nodded. Both of us head out from the hotel and made our way towards the restaurant.

Me and Jungkook sat together on the empty table. I ordered burger and fries. Jungkook ordered pizza and coke. Our lunch is weird.

"So um, the day after tomorrow is our meeting. What do you want to do tomorrow?" Jungkook asked while munching down his pizza. 3 slice of pizza to be exact.

"Hm, i don't know. You decide." I replied. Jungkook placed his finger below his chin while his elbow rested on the table. "Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow. I bet, it'll be fun." He suggested.

I nodded and took a bite on my burger. I can feel Jungkook is staring at me. I shrug it off and continued to bite burger and fries. "You got something over there." He suddenly spoke up while pointing at my face.

"H-Huh? Where?" I touched my face but i felt nothing. "There.." he wiped the mayonnaise on my cheeks gently. I blushed and pursed my lips. A smile tugged on to his lips.

*oh shit, i forgot Tae's advice. Do not eat or sit alone with him.. nah i doesn't matter. The air is not awkward so..good bye tips!*

I lowered my head a little and smiled. Jungkook drinks his coke and damn, that adam's apple tho. I eyed his facial features and he noticed me. "Close your mouth Jinhee. Flies will get in." He said and chuckled.

I get back to my senses and closed my mouth.

*well...that was embarassing..*

I grab my fries and ate them one bye one.

~~~

"Where do we go next?" Jungkook asked me while both of us stepped out from the restaurant. "Hmm, i don't know." I replied. Jungkook chuckled and i gave him a confused look. "She's so cute.." i heard him mumbling.

"What did you say?" I asked him even tho i already knew the answer. "You're cute.." he replied. I blushed again and my heart flattered.

*geez Jungkook. Im trying to move on! Why are you doing this to me?!*

He grab my wrist and both of crossed by the street. "Where are we going?" I asked him while gently, removing his hands wrapping around my wrist.

"Let's go to the Arcade. It's been a few years.." he replied showing off a cute smile. I nodded and he suddenly, grab my wrist and ran towards the arcade a few blocks away.

Arcade

"Whoah! This is daebak!" I was amazed. My mouth opened while looking around the arcade. My eye caught something and it was a cute bunny plushie. My eyes began to twinkle.

"That's so cute.." i mumbled and i believe, Jungkook heard me. He looks at me and a smile was plastered on his lips. "What's cute?" He asked. "Nothing.." i shrugged and both of us started to play games.

~~~

"I can't believe i didn't get any shots!" I complained. This arcade is so fun but i have a problem. Me and Jungkook are playing basketball and, i haven't scored yet. Jungkook scored 152 shots already and i got zero? Why do i suck at playing basketball? -_-

Jungkook laughed infront of my face. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms and scoffed. "You cheated!" I pouted infront of him. "I did not! I'm just really good at basketball. Hyung taught me" he replied while playing.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Yoongi Hyung"

"Ohh.."

*maybe i should let him teach me how to play this freaking damn basketball*

"If you scored in this game within 1 minute, I'll do anything what you want and if you do not, you'll do anything what i want. Deal?" He told me. I was thingking if i should accept the challenge or not. Should i? I guess i should.

"Yeah sure" replied and an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"You first" he spoke up while handing me the ball.

I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

*its okay Jinhee. You can do this. You can..*

And with that, i threw the ball directly on the ring...

One minute later...

"This is so...so.....ARGGGGHHH!" I yelled.

I can't believe scored 0!

"Looks like i won.." Jungkook said while clapping both of his hands together.

"You did not play the game yet! Its your turn!" I pouted. Jungkook walked towards me and leaned in. A smirk was plastered on his face.

"I'm good at playing this game. There's no way i can't score." He whispered. He stood up straight and crossed his arms.

"Still! What if you ca--"

"Hush baby. No matter how many times how you beg to let me play, i won't ."

"B-Baby? Stop calling me Baby!" I look away and started to feel hot. Am i blushing?

"Oh, don't worry. I will NOT stop calling you baby." He replied.

I go towards him and crossed my arms.

"Listen boy first of all, I'm not a freaking baby and second of all, don't call me baby what if your fiancé will misunderstood u--"

"Don't worry, I'll stop calling you if we are back in US." Jungkook said and winks at me.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Can't believe i love this-- i mean, I'm with this perverted boy.

Jungkook took my wrist and both of us headed outside.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked him. He looks at me and smiled. "Let's go to the mall. I need to buy something..for my fiancé." He replied. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

*Am i jealous?*

And with that, Jungkook dragged me towards the mall.

---

A/N

ITS KINDA SHORT BUT...MEHH