Chapter 15

Jinhee's POV

"Well..um..about the "punish so hard" statement that i told you. Just, forget about it.." Jungkook told me without looking at me in the eye.

To be honest, the air is really...soo awkward when he said that statement a few minutes ago.

"Yeah.." i replied.

So, me and this guy right beside me will be going home now since it's already 5pm.

While were walking down the street, none of us spoke. Jungkook pursed his lips looking at the ground while me, i lowered my head a little.

"Should i still keep calling you oppa?" I asked him and he stopped his tracks.

"Yeah...you should" he replied and faced me showing off a smirk.

*Jungkook..is weird*

"Ugh fine.." i pouted angrily.

~~~

Me and Jungkook just arrived at the hotel safetly.

I sat down on the couch resting my feet on the coffee table.

"Jinhee, are you hungry?" He asked while texting someone on his phone.

"No im not.." i replied even though im super hungry at this moment.

I don't want him to cook food for me since he made breakfast for us this morning. I kinda wanted to cook food for us but, maybe i will set the whole hotel on fire and that is not good at all.

Need a good cooker to make good fooder...i-i mean, food

"Mkay then.." Jungkook replied.

I dragged myself towards our room while running my hands through my hair.

I grab a paper towel, turning on the faucet making it wet to clear the make up all over my face.

After that, i took a bath for about 15 minutes and wore comfy clothes.

I sat down on our bed and was about to lie down when suddenly, my stupid stomach growl.

Yeah, totally forgot that im hungry.

I head outside our bedroom and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the couch.

I smiled a little noticing that he is drooling again.

I grab a sticky note and wrote something in it.

Dear Jungkook
        I need some fresh air. Gtg.
                       -LeeJinhee

After that, i gently stick it on his forehead.

*jungkook is such a heavy sleeper. He did not even feel anything..*

I grab my coat and stepped outside the hotel.

~~~

I walk down the street roaming my eyes around.

I saw a lot of cute shops and i really want to buy the deserts inside but guess what? Its too expensive.

100$ for a cupcake? Not risking my money for that one.

I only have 50 bucks with me. Heh, im so poor.

Well actually, i left my money in the hotel

No One's POV

While Jinhee was roaming around, admiring the cute kids playing at the park, another thing caught her attention.

A cute turtle plushie.