Chapter 10 (+18)

LOOKS LIKE YOUR AUTHOR HAS CAME BACK TO LIFUE!

SORRY CHINGUS BUT, I THINK I BROKE OUR PROMISE

ABOUT "5 CHAPS WHEN I COME BACK"

BUT ATLEAST, THIS CHAP IS SPECIAL *SMIRK*

HAHAHA! HAVE FUN AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :3

~~~

Jinhee's POV

"See you soon Taehyung! Take care of yourself and make sure, not to burn Jiminie's hotel!" I shouted while picking up all my luggages. Today, me and Jungkook will go to Las Vegas for his meeting.

I took a taxi cab and headed to JMJ Company.

*what does JMJ stands for?* i thought to myself while admiring the beautiful buildings beside the road.

I paid the taxi driver and made my way inside. I sat down on the couch and use my phone while waiting.

"Excuse me Ms. Lee, Mr. Jeon is already here." The lady said. I nodded and started to bring my luggages. I head outside and saw Jungkook wearing knee length shorts and loose white t-shirt.

*i thought, were going to attend a meeting? Why is he wearing casual clothes?*

If you're wondering what i wore well, i wore my working clothes and a tight knee lenght skirt. I look like an agent to be honest. Never forget to mention, i wore my watch that Jungkook gave me on the first day of work.

Jungkook eyed me and he chuckled a little. "Why are you wearing working clothes? This coming Wednesday is our meeting." He commented. I sighed and replied. "I don't care.."

"Wew, Jinhee is so cold today.." he looks at me straight in the eye.

*shit, i feel very uncomfortable at his stare. Do not eyecontact with him Jinhee. Do not! Remember Tae's tips.*

"Y-Yeah.." i spoke up, stuttering a little bit while shrugging my shoulders. I walk past to him and put my luggages inside the car.

I sat down inside the car and Jungkook sat beside me. My legs are exposed a little bit. I can feel Jungkook staring at my legs and i gulped uncomfortably.

*stop staring punk!!*

I cleared my throat and he came back to his senses. I looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Then, i realized something..

The air is getting awkward.

*Do not sit alone with him*

*sit alone with him*

*alone with him*

*with him*

"Oh shit!" I yelled. Jungkook looks at me, confused expression written all over his face. I quickly covered my mouth and stared outside the window.

"Is there a problem? Jinhee?" He asked. I didn't respond. I didn't faced him. It'll be so awkward so, i just stayed silent.

"Yah Jinhee, look at me. I'm talking to you.." he spoke up, his voice was irritated.

*what did he just said? My freaking instincs are right!*

"S-Sorry, Mr. Jeon.." i stuttered. I didn't forcw myself to stutter. I just stuttered for real!

"Look at me in the eye.." he ordered.