Chapter 35

Surprise babies!

Im back hahahahahah!

~~~~~~~~

Jinhee's POV

"Baby, i will go somewhere today. Please take care of yourself while im gone.." Jungkool said while kissing my forehead gently.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Will he leave me again like last time? No, that will not happen again. I guess he will meet someone this time.

"Um, somewhere. I promise, I'll be back" Jungkook said and flashed a small smile. He then left me alone in my house.

I heave a heavy sigh and stare at the boring wall doing nothing. Should i call Tae Tae? I'm so bored.

Right! I should meet him today and asked him what happened yesterday morning!

~~~

"So, what you wanna talk about hm?" Taehyung said while sipping a slushie.

We are now here inside a random restaurant to eat even though were not really hungry.

"What happened to you and the girl you met yesterday?" I asked feeling excited.

"Well.." he paused and placed his slushie cup on the table.
"I helped her and she thanked me." He then continued and my jaw dropped.

"T-That's it?!" I accidentally raised my voice earning attention to other people.

Taehyung slapped my arm and told me to shut up.

"Yes that's it cause after she thanked me, she left." Tae said and sighed.

"Well that's bad." I spoke up and his eyebrows twitched.

"Why? Atleast she noticed me." Taehyung said and playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Ma'am, Sir may do you want to order aga-" the waitress paused which made me confused.

Me and Tae looked at the waitress and it was the girl he met yesterday.

As expected, both of their eyes are coming out from their sockets.

"H-Hey, i know you" the girl stuttered a bit which i found it cute. She is maybe nervous because of my bestfriend's handsome face.

"Yeah, we met yesterday. You work here?" Taehyung asked while smirking. He then flashed a wink at her.

The girl scoffed at his actions and crossed her arms.

"Um yes isn't that obvious?" The girl said which made us two speechless.

*she is so hard to get. Goodluck with that Tae*

"W-Well, we would like to order a box of pizza please.." Taehyung said and i started to laugh but i prevented it.

I covered my mouth while nodding infront of the waitress. She rasied her eyebrows and left.

"Did you just freaking stutter infront of her?" I spoke up even though its obvious that this innocent guy just stutter infront of a sassy good looking girl.

"Nope. I didn't stutter." Taehyung said and continued to sip his slushie.

"Boy stop lying. It's so obvious." I said while slapping his shoulder playfully.

He then smiled cheekily and rolled his eyes.

"Jinhee, Taehyung?" A guy said and it turns out to be our hope.