Chapter 29

A/N: should i post a quick sneak peak of my new k.t.h fanfiction?

~~~

No One's POV

"D-Did you j-just...?" Jinhee stuttered and her face was completely red.

Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness and decided to tease her.

"Did what?" Jungkook said looking at her eyes.

"K-Ki--" Jinhee was cutted off when a soft pair of lips collided onto hers again.

Jinhee was shocked, she couldn't even move. Her brain is not functioning well and her heart was beating so fast at this rate.

Jungkook slowly pulled away and smiled. Looking at Jinhee's priceless face wants him to kiss her more.

Jinhee looked away and covered her mouth with her free hand. Her icecream is melting and she doesn't even care. All she can think about is when Jungkook kissed her.

"Jungkook, you shouldn't do that. Y-You have a fi-fiance.." she is still stuttering as if the weather is cold today.

"I can. We broke up. I don't like her. I like you.." Jungkook confessed.

Jinhee's heart beats fast even more. Her cheeks are getting hotter and hotter at this moment.

*they broke up?*

*he likes me?*

"W-What?" Jinhee said and Jungkook chuckled.

He placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her. They are completely attatched to each other no gap between them.

"I like you okay? Wait, i like you and i love you.." Jungkook pecled a kiss on her forehead and Jinhee was dying inside.

She lowered her head down and secretly smiled.

"I-I lo-- i mean, like you too.." Jinhee replied.

"Really? Oh and by the way Jinhee..." Jungkook paused and faced her.

"I'm sorry for lying that i totally forgot about you. I didn't. I was actually protecting you cause my crazy ex-fiance threatened me to kill you. I did all my best to protect you Jinhee and I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier." Jungkook apologized and Jinhee's eyes widened.

She looked away and pouted while her eyebrows crossed.

"Why didn't you told me that you will go to US before? I was rying the whole week dumbass and i missed you so much!" Jinhee slapped his chest.

"I didn't because i don't want you to be sad. But, i promised myself that i will get back to you and look, i kept my promise.." Jungkook giggled and Jinhee couldn't help but to smile.

~~~

"I wanna go home Jungkook but where's the way back home! Were lost."  Jinhee said and sighed while both of them are walking down the empty street. Hands intertwined together.

"Okay. I'll take you home but let me stay" Jungkook said.

"Y-You knew where we are Jungkook?!" Jinhee exclaimed.

Jungkook laughed and nods.

Jinhee then hitted his chest again but this time, it's a bit stronger.

"Oww...." Jungkook rubbed his chest and groaned.

"That's what you get for lying. Your a liar Jungkook.." Jinhee pouted and he giggled.

"I lied because i want to spend more time with you. If i didn't lie, his wouldn't happen by now." Jungkook said and Jinhee realized that he got a point.

She was thankful that Jungkook lied to her but still, she's a bit mad.

"Thank you for lying then. Let's go home Kaja!" Jinhee said and Jungkook smiled then nods.

"Wait.." Jungkook stopped both of their tracks and Jinhee was confused.

"Call me, Jungkook Oppa.." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?! No!" Jinhee said and crossed her arms.

"I will not take you home then. Bye!" Jungkook walked away and Jinhee ran up to him.

"Fine! Fine! Now kindly take me home Jungkook Oppa.." Jinhee said and she was cringing inside.

She did not get used to call someone oppa cause she thought its a bit childish.

But Jungkook was threatening/forcing her so she did.

At Jinhee's home..

"Ahh! Finally were home!" Jinhee plopped herself on the couch and heave a sigh.

"We?" Jungkook was fluttered.

"Yeah we. Why? You don't want to stay?" Jinhee asked.

"No no it's just. I'm flattered.." Jungkook said and chuckled.

"Oh really! Haha.." Jinhee laughed for no reason.

Jungkook suddenly remembered something...

Its about her parents.

*they are alive! I need to tell her about it!* Jungkook thought about it and without thinking twice, he told her.

"Jinhee" he called out and she replied a hum in response.

"You might think I'm crazy and weird but, i am 100% sure that your parents are still alive" Jungkook said and Jinhee frozed.

"They-They're alive? Where did you saw them Jungkook?! My parents are still alive?!" Jinhee asked a few questions and Jungkook replied to her.

"Yes, i did saw them on US. You know, the park infront of Jimin's hotel? I was eavesdropping their converation and i heard "i hope we can find our daughter and son" something like that. I'm pretty sure they're alive cause when i called out their middle name, they both turned around but sadly, they did not recognize me anymore."

Jinhee started to tear up. Jungkook quickly hugged her and she started to cry.

"I-I want to meet them Jungkook Oppa..." Jinhee said while wiping her tears that are nonestoppingly dropping.

"You believe in me?" Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"Of course i believe in you. I believe that my parents are still alive and im super thankful Jungkook Oppa that you told me. Your such a good boyfriend and i love you for that.." Jinhee said and his heart started to beat faster.

"Nado Saranghe Jinhee." Jungkook said and slowly leaned in.

Jinhee flashed a sad smile and striked a kiss.

The kiss was long and passionate. They are hungrily kissing each other, Jungkook exploring her whole mouth while Jinhee stroked his silky hair.

Jungkook started to hold both of her thighs, wrapping it around his waist and slowly carried her towards the bedroom.

And with that, they made a beautiful night together.

~~~

No smutty scene... blee..

But if u want some, just tell me. ;)

I know its short af...