Chapter 26

Jinhee's POV

I stepped out from the plane and take a breathe of the cold air here in Korea. Yes, me and Taehyung came back here but the problem is, Jungkook is also here with us.

The smile on my face was replaced by a small frown. My heart is still aching these days. Aish, why did i deserve to feel this way?

I carried all my luggages same with Tae while he's calling a taxi cab. He said that he will take me home first and so, i agreed.

Jungkook on the other hand, separated with us. Somehow, my heart hurts even more than before which i really hated it.

~~~

"Bye Taehyung-sii" i waved goodbye while he is slowly disappearing on my sight waving goodbye at me too. I sighed and started to unlock my door and opened it.

*/cough/cough/ it's a bit dusty in here..* i thought.

The couches had some dusty particles on it. Same with the table and other stuffs. Seems like i left in here for years.

I took all of my luggages upstairs and started to clean the whole house. After cleaning, i unpack all my stuff and placed my clothes inside the wardrobe.

I plopped myself on my bed which i regretted it because i forgot to replace the bed sheets. I coughed again and fanned away all the dust around me and started to feel itchy.

"Aish!" I mentally cursed and grab a towel to take a bath since im covered with dusts.

I stripped and took a warm bath. I dipped my body into the warm water covered with bubbles. So relaxing.

While i was on the middle of bathing, someone rang the doorbell which startled me a bit.

I took my towel and wrap it on my body. The towel was a bit short, it only covered half of my thighs.

"Wait.." i yelled and made my way downstairs. I was thinking that the person might be Seoyeon, the girl who works in my cafe and Rapmonster's fiancé, rang the doorbell.

I opened the door and smiled when suddenly, the person infront of me that i think is Seoyeon didn't utter a word, not even a greeting.

I opened my eyes and my cheeks started to heat up.

Infront of me is not Seoyeon.

It's Jungkook.

His face is red as hell. I noticed that he was holding my hankerchief. My favorite hankerchief perhaps.

*why the hell did he have it?* i thought.

"I-I...um... wait a sec..." i pushed him inside the house while closing the door and hurriedly made my way upstairs to change.

No One's POV

Jungkook was all alone downstairs. He sat on the couch staring blankly at the wall. His face heated up and he knew that he was blushing madness.

He didn't expect that Jinhee would open the door only covering his naked body. He found it really sexy somehow. And cute.

Jungkook smiled creepily while thinking what would Jinhee looked like if she's naked.

His mind was full of dirty thoughts.

His member started to grow which made him uncomfortable.

He stopped thinking when Jinhee made her way downstairs.

"S-Sorry about that. J-just don't t-think about...it" Jinhee stutter, still blushing.

"Um..i want to return this" Jungkook handed her the hankerchief.