Chapter 22

No One's POV

Jinhee rushed towards the bathroom and cried all her pain out. She did not expect seeing those two inside the office hovering each other's faces.

Jinhee's heart broke and it really hurts than before. She's really weak.

"Why did i even planned to met this guy? I shouldn't have done it. Now i regret coming in this place.." Jinhee clutched her chest while crying nonestop.

Her makeup was ruined. Her looks was ruined. Her whole life was ruined because of that boy.

"Can i even live happily ever after?" She mumbled while slowly wiping her tears away.

Suddenly, someone barge in and that is Hobie. He immediately comforted Jinhee, caressing her back and shushed her.

"Ji-Jinhee, stop crying please. Don't waste your tears into a guy like him.." JHope told her while kissing her forehead.

*How can that bastard do that to him?! Calling her inside the office for what?! Im really disappointed to him..* Jhope thought while clenching his fist in anger.

*I'm gonna teach that jerk a lesson* 

"Hobie, i w-wanna go home..." Jinhee mumbled while sobbing.

"I will send you back to the hotel if you want to.." He said.

"What i mean is, home. Korea." Jinhee said.

"But the problem is, i don't have any money.."

"Jinhee, i can lend you some." He said and her eyes widened.

"Really? You can do that? But Hobie, i don't want to burden you.." Jinhee lowered her head and started to cry again.

"It's okay Jinhee. I'm doing what i want to do" Jhope said and flashed a little smile.

Jinhee couldn't help but to thank him very much because of his kindess.

Both of them stood up and left from the bathroom.

At the time Jinhee and Jhope stepped outisde the bathroom, there Jungkook was infront of them and ofcourse, Maddie is too.

Jinhee avoided eyecontact to Jungkook.

And on the other hand, Maddie was smirking evily knowing that her plan worked really well. She was the one who called Jinhee to witness that both Maddie and Jungkook were making out.

Jhope clutched his fist really tight and started to throw punches at the young boy who was his bestfriend years ago.

"Jhope!" Jinhee started to panick. Her legs and hands were shaking so bad

Maddie then came up to her and started to pull her hair.

"Ahhhhh!" Jinhee yelped.

"Slut, stay away from my man and go find another one. He is already taken away from me. You understand?" Maddie whispered into her ears and dug her long nails into her neck.

"S-Stop...please.." Jinhee said having trouble to breathe.

Maddie was pinning her into the wall and none of the boys noticed them cause their busy fighting.

"Answer me you slut!" Maddie yelled which making her ears hurt so bad.

Jinhee managed to push her on the other side of the wall. Maddie's eyes widened her back hitted so hard on the wall. Jinhee was shocked and regreted doing that to her.

"Jungkook oppa!" Maddie faked cried and Jungkook immediately rushed to her fiancé.

"She pushed me because she was so mad that we're almost having sex!" Maddie said while smirking with satisfactory mentally.