Chapter 18

(A/N: too lazy to write da friendly date and other stuff soo...magical days skip! Btw,,sorry for not updating...im running out of ideas haha poor me... anywayssss....goo ahead)

~~~

A few days later...

Jinhee and Jungkook packed their things cause today is the day that their heading back to US.

Jinhee knew that Jungkook took the bunny shirt that she is suppose to give him soon which made her mad a little bit.

Jungkook wore the bunny shirt.

After all packing their stuff not forgeting the turtle plushie that Jinhee bought, they sat down and relaxed a bit.

"By the way Jungkook, I'm meeting Johnny today and bid him a proper goodbye." Jinhee told Jungkook.

"What? Just, text him on the phone! We're gonna be late!" Jungkook replied.

"Ugh, just give me one hour. Plus, our flight starts this 10am. Its still 8:30"

"Whatever. Make sure to come home before 9:30." Jungkook ordered and Jinhee nodded and left.

"I guess im gonna be alone today.." Jungkook sighed and started to surf on his phone.

Jinhee's POV

"Hey Johnny!" I greeted Johnny infront of me and he smiled a little.

Me and Johnny are here in the xxx restaurant where Jungkook bothered our friendly date.

"Hey so, you're going back to US?" He asked and i nodded.

His smile dropped and replaced with a sad expression.

"Hey...don't be sad. I'll be back soon. Plus, i have a gift for you. A remembrance.." i said and took out a small cute box and gave it to him.

His face lightened up and gladly opened the box. There, layed a beautiful gucci watch. Wonder where i got those? Well, i earned a lot of money like, really a lot and bought one for him.

"This is so damn cool thanks Jinhee!"

.

.

.

.

"Johnny?!" A girl yelled and i look behind.

My jaws dropped and my eyes widened.

"Mira?!" Johnny was shocked.

I sat here looking at them speechles.

*they knew each other? Whutttt....*

"What are you doing here?" Johnny stood up and fixed his shirt a bit.

"I'm looking at you and finally i saw you with this slut. Honey, i want to get back with you..." Mira said and my eyes widened.

Oh...she did not just called me slut.

"Excuse me?" I stood up crossing my arms and raised my one eyebrow.

"G-Get back with me?" Johnny stuttered.

"Is she trying to make you fall for her? Cause if that's the case, that would not happen! Johnny my baby, she stole my boyfriend a few years ago! And now, she's trying to steal you from me!" Mira exclaimed while pointing her dirty long ass fingers to me.

I clutched my fists making my knuckles white. Anger took over me.

"Girl, I'm no--"

"Is this true Jinhee?" Johnny looks at me, anger are filled in his eyes.