Chapter 23

"Father, can i go back to Korea this day?" Jungkook asked permission at his father and Mr.Jeon's eyes widened. "Why?" Mr.Jeon asked while doing some paperworks.

"I just want to. I miss my county" Jungkook replied while biting his bottom lip. Nervousness was taking all over him, hoping his father will accept.

"No.." his father replied sternly. Not looking at Jungkook.

"Father i want to--"

"I said no Jungkook and that's the final. Your getting married within two weeks from now. You need to get ready." Mr.Jeon cuts him off.

Jungkook's blood boiled when he heard the word marry. Yes, he wants to get married but not with Maddie. He wanted Jinhee.

"I will not marry that heiress father. I don't love her." Jungkook spoke up a hint of anger was on his voice.

Mr. Jeon looked at his big eyes and sighed heavily.

"You are going to marry her! No buts!" Mr.Jeon yelled.

"I don't like her dad! I like Jinhee! She's nothing compared to Jinhee! Why won't you just leave me alone and let me be?! My life is not your life. I will decide what i want to do and you will stay out of the way doing whatever you want!" Jungkook talked back and started to cover his mouth realizing what he just said.

"Young boy! You are marrying Maddie and that's the final! And also, you are not allowed to leave this country!" Mr. Jeon slammed his bare hands on the table while looking at his son.

Jungkook stomped angrily going outside from his office.

When Jungkook opened the door, there he saw Maddie. Her lips were shaking and she fiddled her fingers.

Both of them stood infront of each other.

*guess she heard it all. Tch, its not like i care..* Jungkook scoffed and walk passed to her

Maddie started to back hugged Jungkook which stopped him from walking.

"Love me please, Jungkook.." Maddie spoke up and started to tear up.

"Not right now Maddie and sorry, i don't love you" Jungkook said while breaking her hug.

Maddie wiped her tears and gritted her teeth.

"Remember what i said if you love her instead of me? I will kill her and your so-called-brothers that are not even blood related to you" Maddie threatened Jungkook and he stopped his tracks.

"Don't you ever spat to my hyungs like that. Why i love Jinhee? Cause your nothing compared to her and, you are not her. You're just a crazy girl who threatens me to kill my lover and hyungs because i don't love you back" Jungkook balled his fists and anger took over his entire body.

"Why won't you love me back?" Maddie cried her heart out. "Am i not good enough for you?"

"Yes and, i don't fall inlove with a crazy psychopath like you" Jungkook spat and began to walk away.

Maddie fell on her knees and cried. She clutched her fists while thinking of Jinhee.

*i guess i should stop loving him then. He already called me a psyho. My threats doesn't work at all..* and with that, Maddie easily gave up since she had no chance.

Maddie made her way to his secretary and asked a huge favor for her and Jungkook.

~~~

*knock*

*knock*

*door opens*

"Tae-Taehyung-ah...pack your things" Jinhee mumbled while wiping her remaining tears at the corner of her eyes.