Chapter 32

"Jinhee, why are you limping?" Taehyung asked Jinhee while both of them are walking down the street while taking a sip on his coffee.

"Ah..i hurt my toe that's all" Jinhee replied and smiled.

Taehyung asked permission to borrow Jinhee for the rest of the afternoon. You know, hanging out with his bestfriend.

It's also the same day when the lovers make love in bed.

Jinhee didn't want to say no from Taehyung cause she wants to spend time with him too.

"You should be careful next time arraso?"

"Ne, appa." Jinhee replied.

*this damn hurts so much! Curse you Jungkook!* Jinhee sighed pursed her lips.

"Actually, will you help me something today?" Taehyung asked.

"What is it?"

"I-I want...i want to get a girlfriend. Maybe you can help me with that?" Taehyung lowered his head because of embarassment and smiled a little.

Jinhee's eyes widened and she started to squish both of his fluffy cheeks.

"Ha-Hajima!" Taehyung stopped her from squishing and started to rub his cheeks.

"Of course I'll help you! I will find the perfect girl for you!" Jinhee clapped both of her hands and squealed, looking like a seal.

"Yeah you better find me the perfect one." Taehyung pointed her and she nodded.

"Should i set up a blind date for you?" Jinhee asked him and wiggled her eyebrows teasing the boy right beside her.

"Um, i don't know. It's your decision." Taehyung replied nervously. "What if the girl doesn't like me or something" he continued while frowning.

"Meh, I'm sure she'll like you. You are handsome inside out. She will like you i know." Jinhee nudged his arms.

"If you say so.." Taehyung spoke up and formed his lips into a thin line.

"Cheer up bro! Come, I'll take to a place where you can find bunch of hot and cute girls" Jinhee took his wrist and dragged him towards the...

~~~

"GYM?! Are you even serious right now Jinhee?" Taehyung whined like a baby.

"Shut up chicken face. Your the one asking for my help be thankful that i did not declined you! Also, a lot of cute girls hang around this area looking for a hot guy like you" she said and indeed she is true.

"How did you even knew about this?"

"Duh, i met Jungkook here." She replied.

"Stop lying girl, you and Jungkook met at the school." I said and rolled my eyes.

"No, i really did met him here for the first time." She said and smiled.

"You serious?"

"I am."

Flashback..

"Bomi! Why the heck are we in the gym?!" Jinhee yelled at Bomi and she chuckled.

"Gurl, this is where you can find boys. Hot boys to be exact." Bomi replied and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hot boys?! Like i said Bomi, i don't like too much muscle on their body like the wrestler named Rock. Most of the boys here are like that! But they aren't bald of course." Jinhee sighed and rang her fingers through her hair.

"Aish! Stop over reacting! Plus, there are also boys here aren't like that. I'm sure!" Bomi smiled then dragged her inside the gym.

Once they got in, it was stinky. The atmosphere smelt really bad. Guys were sweating. It looks like they came out from the shower. But no, the sweats are showering all over their body which looked so gross af.