Chapter 34

Jungkook....

Jungkook....

Kookie?

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook snap out of his thought while Jinhee waves her hand infront of his eyes.

He is still holding the phone.

"H-Huh?"

"You've been spacing out lately. What's wrong?" Jinhee asked worriedly.

"N-Nothing.." Jungkook replied while looking down on his feet.

He don't know what to do. He wants to tell Jinhee but a part of his body doesn't want to.

Jihun is still spying the two couples a few meters away from them.

Suddenly, the couples stood up and made their way towards the door which means, they are going home or something else.

Jihun poke Jinhee's shoulders and pointed at their parents.

"Should we stalk them for a bit?" Jihun asked Jinhee.

"I don't know, you decide.." Jinhee replied still looking at their parents every footsteps.

"You should. You might know where they live so stalk them. Just don't make it too obvious, people might notice you both." Jungkook said.

"Y-Your not going with us?" Jinhee said and her mouth turned upside down.

"I-I.." Jungkook paused.

He really wants to go and join with them but he is planning to call his father and beg to not go back there in US cause he doesn't want to.

He doesn't want his father to control him.

He wants to live with his lover happily ever after and not marry another woman that he don't love.

"I will go with you.." 5 words slipped out from his mouth.

Jinhee's mouth curled upwards.

*i will call father later.* he thought while the three of them are following the couple secretly behind them.

~~~

The three of them kept following the couple.

They didn't stop.

Jinhee and Jihun were busy looking at them every step trying to listen their conversation on the other hand, Jungkook kept thinking at his father's words.

*worse? Things will get worse? What are those things?* he questioned himself and ruffled his own hair in frustration.

"Should i reply back?" Jungkook mumbled.

He sighed while taking out his phone from his pocket and decided to text back or else, his father might get angry even more.

-

Me: Dad.. what are the things that will get worse?

-

He pressed the send button and placed his phone back inside the pocket from his jeans.

He waited patiently at his father's reply.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated which means there is a message.

He took out his phone and pressed the home button.

"Fuck, great.." he cursed when the message is not really important. And of course, its not his father.