Chapter 13

Jinhee's POV

"So what? This blue quartz necklace or pink?" Jungkook asked me while holding two expensive beautiful necklaces. I placed my hand below my chin and stared at the pink one.

"The pink is kinda cute and the blue is pretty." I commented. Jungkook sighed and pursed his lips. "Just pick one." He spoke up.

"The pink.." i said and he smiled. He placed down the blue back inside its box and paid the pink necklace.

"Where shall we go next?" He asked while both of us head outside the jewelry shop.

"I don't know.." i shrugged while looking around.

My phone suddenly beeped and i quickly grab it. The caller id is Taehyung and a smile crept on my lips.

"Ohh, Taehyungie!" I said and Jungkook darted his eyes on me.

I press the loud speaker button without a reason.

"Jinhee! I miss you.." Taehyung replied and i chuckled at his cuteness.

"Aw, i miss you too. What do you want? I'll buy it for you.." I said and i can tell, he is smiling like a kid already.

"Mmmm, buy me a shirt! Pweaaase..." he spoke up and i laughed a little. I noticed Jungkook kept staring at my phone, his hands are clutching.

"Hahaha, don't worry! I'll buy you some." I said and took a quick glance at the idk-wat-expression-kook beside me.

"Okay. Gotta go Jinhee! Sarangheee!" He said and actually, my eyes widened. I was about to say *what the hell is wrong with you* but, i guess i just have to go with the flow you know what I'm sayin'? //smirk. Looks at jungkook//

"Nado saranghe oppa!" I giggled and pressed the end call button.

I put my phone inside my not-so-small purse and faced Jungkook. "So, you and Taehyung are dating huh? Congrats.." he said while clapping his hands emotionlessly. (A/N: is that even a word?)

"Haha, Jungkook we--"

"I know Jinhee. You'll get married with him soon. Just remember to invite me" he cuts me off and i was dying because of laughing inside.

"Jungko-"

"Yeah Jinhee i get it. You and Tae will have a honeymoon after wedding. And please, i want to be the uncle of your children" he cuts me off again and a hint of saddness was written all over his face.

*what the hell is wrong at this person?*

"Actually Jungkook, me and Taehyung are not in a relationship.." i said and covered my mouth starting to laugh. Jungkook's eyes widened and happiness was written all over his face.

"Oh? Haha..that's...good.." he mumbled the last word loud enough to hear with my own sharp ears. I secretly grinned like a baby knowing that he is jealous.

*yep, he is jealous..or..not..i don't know..*

"Hmm, can i ask a permission?" I asked him and he quickly nodded.

"I'm gonna buy some clothes for Taehyung oppa is it okay for you?" I asked and his smile dropped. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah...sure.." he replied.

"Okay. Kaja!" I head off to the men's clothing store while Jungkook was following me behind. Jealousy was written all over his face.

~~~

Third Person's POV

"Does this look good for him?" Jinhee said while showing two summer clothes infront of him. "Nope, Taehyung doesn't like both of that." Jungkook replied.