Chaper 17

Sorry.....for...um.....not....updating......early....hehe

No One's POV

"So, you still remember me? How sweet.." Mira intertwined her hands together while looking at him.

Jungkook shrugged and sat infront of her.

"So, how are you? Still dating that woman?" Mira asked crossing both of her arms and huffed.

Jungkook sat there biting his bottom lip.

"We're not dating anymore." Jungkook replied and Mira's eyes widened as if she was surprised.

"Really? Can you date me then?" Mira asked him resting both of her hands under her chin acting cute.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I already have a fiancè." He told her and she was shocked.

"Anyways, if you don't have anything to tell me, can i go now Ms. Go?" Jungkook continued.

"So what happened to that slut before? She's probably cheating at you right? You should've date me instead." Mira ignored his question.

"Its none of your buisness. Excuse me.." Jungkook was about to leave when suddenly, she held his wrist.

"Jungkook..." Mira called out.

"What?"

"I--"

*ring*

"Excuse me.." Jungkook yanked his wrist and left hurriedly from the cafe.

He took out his phone and a smile crept on his lips when he saw the caller id.

It is Jinhee.

"Yoboseo?" Jungkook said.

[ Jungkook, i will maybe come home late. ]

Jungkook's eyes widened a little bit and replied.

"Wae?"

[ im having a friendly date with my friend ]

"A-ahh...is it a girl or boy?"

[ boy..anyways, bye! ]

"W-What b-bu---(call ended)"

*i guess...im alone today. Tch, who is that guy anyway? Probably a perverted bastard who only wants to take her virginity away-- what am i saying?*

Jungkook ran his long fingers onto his hair and heave a huge sigh. The bell from the cafe tingled which means someone is entering or exiting, and that person is Mira.

She clinged onto his arms and rested her head on his chest.

"Jungkook, i love you.." Mira cooed.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust and remove his arms away.

"Look Mira, i already have a fiancè--"

"Then break up with her! Please Jungkook! I still love you even though i already have a boyfrie--"

"You're n-not single?! What the hell Mira! Micheosso?!" Jungkook got angry and started to walk away from her.  Mira teared up, running towards him and hugged his waist from the back.

"Jungkook...p-please.." she sobbed.

Jungkook sighed and roughly break her embrace. He looks at her, his eyes filled with anger.

"Shut your little mouth up Mira. We're already done you understand? Your such a slut, i never knew why i dated you in the first place." Jungkook told her harshly and started to walk away.