Together (slight mature)

You had been with L for as long as you could remember. You both loved each other to death, you were always together the day you were apart hell would freeze over. You had always shared an unconditional love for each other and this case you were both on was getting in the way. You had agreed to keep your relationship a secret.

Although you found ways to spend time with each other. You often snuck out at night to take long walks down to the nearby park and talk about random things. Today you and L had planned to sneak out to your house and watch a movie. You waited outside at 10 o'clock that night for L to meet with you. You waited by your motorbike with two helmets in your hands. The only time L actually sat properly was in a motorbike, if he was flying a helicopter (yes he can pilot a helicopter) or if something was stopping him like a cat had jumped into his lap.

You saw L come out and lock the door behind him, he walked over to you and slid his arms around you.

"I missed you" he said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I missed you too" you replied.

You handed him a helmet and pulled on yours. You jumped on the bike and felt L jump on behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You turned on the engine and switched on the headlights.

"Ready?" You said.

"Let's go"

You zoomed out if the car park and down onto the freeway, you and L often took long, aimless rides around the city. You both enjoyed the feeling of the wind in your face and through your hair.

You were home in no time at all. You parked your bike and jumped off, you both pulled your helmets off and walked up to the front door where you unlocked the door and walked inside. You put your helmets aside and walked into the lounge room where L jumped over the back of the sofa and grabbed a blanket.

"Alright, you wanna watch Your Name or My Neighbour Totaro?" You asked.

"Hmmm... Your Name" L replied.

You turned on the TV and put on the movie. You walked back over to the sofa and flopped down next to L, who wrapped the blanket around the both of you. He put an arm around you and you leaned your head against his chest, you loved nights like this, you get to be with the man you love so much and just enjoy time with each other.

"Didn't this movie surpass Spirited Away for highest grossing anime movie?" L asked.

"Yep, Spirited Away is still really good though" you replied.

You felt L give you a small squeeze, making you smile up at him.

"I love you" you said.

"I love you too"

"How did I fall in love with a panda?" You joked.

"Because you admire me?"

"Yeah that's it"

"...and you find me attractive" L joked.

You giggled at his lame attempt at comedy.

"True"

"I'm not as good looking as you" he said.

"Yeah right, you're better" you smirked.

"Please, I'm the least attractive person I know"

You sat up and turned to him.

"How can you say that? You're so hot..."

You smirked at him and ran your fingers down his chest.

"Not as hot as you~" he smirked back, snaking his arms around you shoulders.

"Please-"

You both slowly ended up leaning back onto the sofa.

"-you're 1000 times more attractive than me, don't you try to deny it"

You were getting closer to each other every passing second.

"No matter how many times you say it, I won't believe it. You know why? Because you're better than me in every way, you look like an angel, you're smarter than the worlds greatest detective and... you know how to turn a guy on~"

With those words the gap between you had closed and L had locked his lips with yours. You kissed him passionately and ended up wrapping your arms around his neck and tangling your fingers in his messy hair.

You had managed to get L into the corner of the sofa and up against the back of the sofa, you sat in his lap, legs either side of him and deepened the kiss. His arms were around your waist and slowly making their way down your sides.

You suddenly felt him bite your lip, wanting entrance. You decided to be a tease and keep your mouth shut. Instead you bit his lip before he could bite yours again. He didn't want to play that game so he let you in and the battle for dominance began.

As that was going on. You felt L's cold hands snake up your shirt and wrap around you, pulling you closer to him.

And let's just say... you didn't finish the movie.