Every girl is capable of murder part 2

It's been a month since you killed that girl. And no one had noticed it was you, you knew she would be important enough for people to care.

But the next stage of your plan was about to come into action, you were going to borrow L for a while. Keep him all to yourself. He was yours anyway.

You knew exactly how to do it as well. There's a plant called slumber berry, its fragrance is soothing and can put you to sleep. So you lit a few candles around L's hotel room so he would fall asleep. And just as you thought, it worked. You carried his sleeping body to your car and went home where you locked him in the basement, tied to a chair and placed in the centre of the room.

But you were generous enough to give him a bed and dresser, you know, the normal things you'd have in a bedroom. You sat on the bed behind him as you waited for him to wake up on that warm summers night.

"Huh? What?"

You looked up from your book and walked over.

"Hello my love" you said, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"You're in my house, don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you" you said, waking over to face him.

He looked around and saw the pictures of him that plastered the walls, he didn't even want to know what you kept in those drawers.

"Huh? (Y/N) what's going on?" He said, beginning to panic.

"Ah! I love it when you say my name!"

"What's happening?!"

"Shhh... don't you worry darling... you're all mine now. I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll do whatever it takes to protect you... that's how much I love you"

"(Y/n)... you're scaring me..."

"Oh, no need to be scared my love... you're allowed out, but only when you're around me. And if you try to run, I have handcuffs I'm not afraid to use"

"H-handcuffs?"

"Hm? Do you like that? The thought of beginning attached to a girl?" You teased.

"What? No, well, I don't know! Just let me go!" He said, struggling against the ropes.

"Not yet love! I'm only letting you go when I know you won't run!"

"T-THIS IS KIDNAPPING!"

"Babe, I'm just protecting you"

"(Y/n)! Please! I promise I'll still love you!"

You walked over and sat on his lap, putting a finger to his lips to silence him.

"Listen L... you're all mine... and if you won't accept it, you'll get to see all my toys..."