Take it off Ver.2

A/n: this time it's your turn ;) also for the whole dance routine you do, check the media. Shout out to the BB drag and carabet show for inspiring my perveted ass

Misa had decided L needed to get out there. And if he wasn't going to, she'd make the action come to him. And that's why you were here.

Misa hired you, a stripper, to give a surprise private show. While L was working, Misa and Light helped you set up in the underground floor, there was a cage for cage dancing and a pole for pole dancing. You were wearing a one piece with a pull away skirt for your private show. Misa had told you what kind of person L was so you knew exactly what you had to do.

You sat on the swing in the cage and waited behind a sheet. You heard Light and Misa pull an unsuspecting and blindfolded L into the room and make him sit on a chair.

"What the hell is this?" You heard him say.

That must mean the blindfold fold is off.

"What you've been missing out on" Misa said.

The music started to play and Misa pulled the sheet away. She and Light dashed out if the room and locked the door, leaving the unsuspecting detective with no escape.

He started at the scene in shock as you got off your swing and pulled at the ribbon on your skirt, the skirt came apart and you dropped it aside.

"Geez how much did they pay her?" You heard L mumble to himself.

You'll admit, he was cute. You were ok stripping for a cute guy. You sat back on your swing and pulled the straps of the one piece off. You pushed against the cage and spun on your swing in a fast circle. When it slowed down, you jumped off and went over to the pole, climbing up it and spinning around it.

L seemed more fascinated than any kind of lustful.

You continued your show and kicked off your hooker boots, making it easier to climb and slide down the pole. You continued to dance and the music stopped. You sat there for a moment, catching your breath.

"Fascinating, so much upper body strength must be used, you must be incredibly strong" he said.

Well that was certainly a unique reaction.

"It comes with being a pole dancer" you said, strutting over to him.

"And all that spinning, how do you not feet dizzy?"

"You grow numb to it"

You sat on his lap and smirked down at him.

"Your fiends tell me you don't get much attention, I can't see why, you're cute enough to get a girlfriend" you said.

"Maybe because I don't leave the building"

"You don't react like most people do to this, interesting, was I not lewd enough for you?"

"It's not that, I tend to over analyse things, that's why I picked up on your strength and talent instead of you know, the stripping" L said.

You gave him a smile.

"Well it's nice not to be forced into sleeping with anyone"

"Your forced into sleeping with people?"

"They try, I just say I have another show to go to and get away" you said.

"Why do you do this then?"

"I enjoy the dancing parts, and some of the costumes are really cool. But the whole stripping part is just the add on"

"You could just do dance instead"

"I would, but I can't afford it. They only hired me here because they were in need of strippers"

L gave you a warm smile.

"You should quit, and go to dancing instead, they still have cool costumes. I could pay" he said.

Is this guy a sugar daddy or something? He'll pay? You just met!

"You can't, we just met!"

"Being a detective means I have money to burn you know"

You gave him a confused look.

"Think it over and get back to me if you want" he said.

"O-ok? Well I have to go, more shows and whatnot. But..."

You got up and scribbled something on a bit of paper before handing it to him. You grabbed your skirt and boots and walked toward the door.

"I hope to see you soon"

"I hope to meet again too"

You gave him a smile and walked out.

L looked ken at the paper and read it.

I'd love to keep in touch. I could give you a private show anytime ;)
555-8296279
-(y/n)

You ran into Misa on your way out.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"I'll definitely be back"