Sad song

"Someone... please..."

You felt tears stream down your face as you began to loose all hope. You felt ripe dig into your wrists as you ran, getting weaker and weaker each step you took.

"No... get away from me..."

You were being chased, by who? The taskforce you worked with. You were framed for being Kira and now they were out for you. You hated Light, with every single piece of your being, but he was finally getting his way.

You managed to loosen the rope and tossed it aside, you jumped over the fence and booked it down the streets. The taskforce following your every step.

Your vision was blurred, all because of those damn tears. You suddenly ran into a pole, making you fall back. You looked up to see the taskforce with their guns pointing at you.

"PLEASE NO! IM NOT KIRA!" You screamed.

"WE CAN'T TRUST YOU (Y/N)!"

"YES YOU CAN! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! IM NOT KIRA! ITS LIGHT. THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!"

"BULLSHIT!"

"PLEASE!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!"

You looked up to the sound of a familiar voice. One that's never usually over a low volume.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! SHES KIRA WE COULD DIE!"

"SHES NOT! NOW STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND GET BACK TO WORK!"

L pushed thought the crowd and walked over to you, helping you up.

"ILL SHOOT"

L said one thing to you.

"Run"

With that you booked it, you turned and ran, as fast as you could. You heard them all chase you. You were still bawling your eyes out as you sprinted as fast at you could. But thanks to one of them having a cop car, it didn't take long for them to catch up.

You were soon surrounded again, all of them pointing their guns at you. You don't know how but L managed to catch up, he was trying to push through the crowd again, this time, holding a gun.

"YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS!" L yelled.

"SHES KIRA. THATS THAT!"

"NO SHES NOT!"

"IM NOT"

"SHE IS! AND SHES GETTING IT!"

The sudden sound of a gunshot rang through the air, you braced for impact but instead of the bullet hitting you, nothing did. You opened your eyes and saw none other than L in front of you. He dropped to his knees, clutching his shoulder and, lots of blood being lost, staining his shirt.

"L! NO!" You screamed, dropping to your knees and taking his weak body on your arms.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!"

You picked up his gun and pointed it at the taskforce.

"WHY ARE YOU SO EAGER TO PROTECT KIRA L?!"

"Because... she's not- Kira..." he said.

"THATS NOT AN EXCUSE"

"ITS A PERFECTLY GOOD EXCUSE ILL HAVE YOU KNOW!" You screamed.

"A-and... she's my-"

Everyone fell silent.

"-my wife"

No one said anything.

You felt L's breath get weaker.

"No! NO YOU'RE NOT DYING ON ME! L NO, PLEASE" you screamed.

"(Y/n)... I love you..."

"NO! YOU'RE NOT DYING!" You said.

The sudden sound of sirens flooded the area. You dropped the gun and pulled L closer to you.

"Please... you can't..." you sobbed.

"L-listen... (y/n)... I love you no matter what... thank you for always being there- for me..."

"DON'T SAY THAT! YOU WON'T DIE!"

"But if I do... please... take care of Mello, Matt and Near... they need more love than I do"

"L... please"

He began to cough violently as you heard cars pull up and sirens wail. Red and blue lights flashed in the dark night.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE AREA!" A cop yelled.

You buried your head in L's chest.

"Please... don't go..."

You suddenly snapped your head up.

"WHO SHOT HIM! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK YOUR NECK! I'LL SLASH YOU INTO TINY PEICES YOU FUCKING BITCH!" You screamed through your tears.

You didn't get an answer, everyone ended up handcuffed by the police.

"Please... Lawliet... don't go..."