Lessons *EXTREME MATURE*

A/n: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUR EYES WILL LOOSE THIR VIRGINITY. BRING THE HOLY WATER. Dominant! Reader x submissive! L

Some may say puberty came late for the detective and some may say he was just too innocent to understand, but whatever it was, L, the worlds greatest detective, was clean. He'd never thought a dirty thought or done something dirty in his life. That was all until you came into the task force.

In most stories the boy is the dominant one, but this was the complete opposite, you were the one that took charge.

Recently L had caught himself spiraling into the dirty parts of his mind all because of you. He'd caught himself watching you over surveillance cameras, he's caught himself daydreaming about your body, he'd caught himself being a complete pervert whenever you did something unintentionally dirty. He'd even managed to let himself 'investigate' you so deep that he knew your cup size of by heart. Call it being a creep, but he was absolutely obsessed with you.

He even had to look up and research why he was becoming so infatuated with you, and why he'd been getting strange feelings around you. He found that it was called lust, he found that he was extremely lustful for you. He could hide the face quiet easily, how?

The 'Ryuzaki' persona.

Ryuzaki was nothing but a persona, a fake one portrayed to hide the real L. He had mastered the art of hiding his true personality. But you were just making things harder. Something about you made his real personality start to show, not to anyone else, only you.

It came to the point L wanted to let out all the lust he'd built up, but of course he didn't know how. That's what the internet is for. And things weren't so fine and dandy that night, it was surprising to the seemingly clean detective when he woke up, realizing what he'd dreamt about and the outcome of that dream. He was becoming less and less clean.

He wanted you.

And it became his new mission to get you. No matter what the cost.

"L!"

He jumped at the sound of your voice.

"Are you ok? You've been stating that that monitor for a while now" you said.

"I'm fine... I've just had a lot on my mind" he replied.

"Is the case getting you down?"

"Not exactly..."

You instantly knew. And you knew how you could take advantage of that. Past experiences have thought you how to master the acts of lustful endeavors, and how to be the dominant one out of a pair. You smirked to yourself, knowing exactly what you'd be doing tonight... or rather, who you'd be doing.

It was obvious L was a virgin. Like, this boy had never been outside for more than a few hours and he always hid his identity, who the hell could he be doing staying hidden up like that?

You on the other hand? Very much the opposite.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the light of the computers go off.

"Its late, you should head to bed" L said.

"Oh, yeah" you got up and followed him down the halls toward the elevator where you'd make your move.

The second the elevator door closed, you shoved him against the wall, pinning him by the wrists.

"I know what you're thinking..." you smirked.