Cut your hair

A/n: does anyone want a part two to last night, good night?

L was far from normal, but you honestly didn't care, the only thing that annoyed you was the length of his fringe, it covered most of his face, you wondered how he could even see with all that hair in his face. You've often tried to clip it back without him noticing, both so you could see his face and so he'd see what's in front of him properly. It also bugged you how no-one else on the taskforce was bothered by it. Maybe you were just and overly observant person and you were the only one who even noticed all of L's little quirks.

But today was the day it got so annoying you took action.

L had tried to blow his hair out of his face for the 50th time that day when you turned to him.

"Are you trying to be the MC in an otome game or something? How do you even see?" You said, breaking the silence in the room.

"Huh?"

"Your fringe is so long, it covers your face how do you see?"

L just shrugged and turned back to his work.

"Why don't you get a haircut?"

"I do, I just don't cut my fringe, it's not worth it. It just grows back within a week or two" he said.

"Doesn't it annoy you?"

"I've gotten used to it"

"No shit"

"Why does this matter anyway?" He asked.

"Maybe I'm just overly observant, but it's just bugging me, you can hardly see and I can't see your face properly! Also because it makes me think of MC from mystic messenger, just slap on a sweater and you'd be a guy version of her" you replied.

"You must just be overly observant"

"You know what-"

You jumped off your chair and grabbed his shoulders, you spun him in his office chair to face you and he tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you even look like under that fringe?"

You pushed his fringe up and away his face and when you saw him, you wondered why he hid everything. He had amazing deep blue eyes, and features you'd kill for. Yes, he did have dark eyebags, but they suited him well. You stopped and stared as he stared back at you.

"What?" He said.

"Holy shit you're a beautiful human being..."