Overworked

All L had been doing was work, and it was very obvious he was getting tired, but L being L didn't want to give in to the need for sleep. So what did you do? Let him fall asleep at his desk, then you could take him to bed without any dramas.

But it wasn't that easy, L is an insane night owl, so while you were eating for him to fall asleep...

"(Y/n) can you-"

L cut himself off when he saw you curled up in the sofa, fast asleep. He looked at his computer then back at you.

"Yeah... work can wait..." he said to himself.

He turned off his computer and walked over to you, brushing the hair from your face and smiling. He picked you up and held you close to his body, making sure not to drop you. He carried you to your room and tucked you in, now came the part where he had to stop and decide.

Stay with you or go to his room?

After about 5 minutes of just standing there, he decided to crawl in next to you. He pulled you into his arms and held you tightly.

"How did I fall for you so easily?"

Suddenly he felt your arms snake around him.

"Maybe because I look cute when I sleep" you said tiredly.

Your sudden movement made him jump.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough"

"You sly little..."

"You're in bed now L, just go to sleep" you said.

He sighed and smiled.

"Alright, but you have to stay" he replied.

"Fine, just don't hog the blankets"

"I would never"

"Yeah sure..."

You gave him a tight squeeze and a kiss on the forehead.

"Get some rest alright? You really need it" you said.

You felt L gave you a quick kiss in return, making you smile at his actions.

"Ok, goodnight (y/n), I love you"

"Goodnight Lawlipop, I love you too"