Help

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

You ran as fast as your feet could carry you, you were being chased by someone in a black shirt wielding a knife.

"PLEASE SOMEONE!"

No one came to your rescue, this was the end for you. You were going to be killed right here and now. You felt the person grab you by the neck and laugh evilly into your ear. And with that, you felt the knife be ripped into your flesh.

"AHH!"

You tried to sit up but a sharp pain in your back stopped you. You opened your eyes and met the roof of a white room, the sound of beeping filled the room and you heard footsteps rush toward you.

"(Y/N)! Thank god..."

You looked up to see L had skidded to your side and pulled you into a hug.

"What? Where am I?"

He pulled back from the hug and gave your hand a tight squeeze.

"You're in hospital, but don't worry you're fine" he said.

"Huh? What happened?"

"You were stabbed by that crazy guy we've been after. He didn't get you in a critical place so you're still alive. I'm so sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I should have bee there. I heard you screaming and ran after you but I got there and it was too late the man got away and you were passed out on the ground..." L explained.

Thats right, you both went to go arrest the guy but he got to you first.

"So that wasn't a dream..?" You asked.

"No, it was real..."

You let it all sink in and you sighed.

"Wow I can't actually believe that happened..." you said.

"I'm so sorry, I'm probably the worlds worst boyfriend, letting you get stabbed and all... I'm so so so sorry I couldn't get there sooner. I'm sorry I made you come with me to arrest him, I'm so sorry this all happened-"

"L! It's ok, you didn't mean for any of it to happen, it was my fault for straying to far away from you..."

There was a moment of silence. L took a deep breath and smiled at you.

"I'm just glad you're ok..." he said, on the brink of tears.

"I'm glad you're not hurt..." you replied.

You stretched out your arms for a hug and L quickly but gently hugged you back.

"I'm so happy you're alive..." he said.

You felt L place a kiss against your cheek, making you smile at the action.

"I'm alive as long as you are..."