CONTEST!

Well a lot of you seemed to like the idea!

So here's what I read comments about the most and what you have to do. Many of you liked the fanart idea.

So the goal is...

Draw some fanart based on one of the oneshots from this book, my first L oneshots book, Fallen Angel, my other L story or Red String, my first L story.

Example: L as Howl from the last chapter, or the reader connected to L by a red string.

When drawing the reader, you have two options.

1) design it like an MC from an otome game. Bangs that cover the eyes and plain clothes.

2) shadow out the reader.

The reader doesn't have to be in the pic tho.

It can be one of the lemon oneshots of you like btw.

How to submit:

Either DM me or post it on one of your books if you want others to see your creation.

Tell me your name, and what oneshot it's based off.

Deadline: 30th June 2017

Prize: any oneshot you like, written with your actual name instead of (y/n). It can be smut, fluff, angst, based on a song or an AU. It will be over 1000 words (I'll aim for 2000!).

It can be either DMed to you or posted here, which ever you like.

If you want L to call you a certain pet name then I can add that too.

Disclaimer: if I get only 1 entry, it will automatically be the winner. If I get more, I'll take a day or two to decide.

GOOD LUCK!