Real

A/n: I just want to ask, had anyone here played Seduce Me the otome? Or am I the only one. The fandom for it is really small.

The year is 2086 and technology is insanely advanced. You were your average anime trash teen, but unlike the other fangirls who liked the newer anime, you liked an anime from 2006, Death Note. You also had a MAJOR crush on L, who wouldn't though he's so cute!

It was your birthday last week and your father who was a scientist had told you your present would be a little late. Today your father took you to a lab, you followed him down the long halls and into a room with a curtain in it. There was a massive round thing on the wall, it looked like some kind of portal but you didn't question it.

"Well (y/n) you have been an amazing daughter and for your birthday I thought I'd take it into my hands to reward you with your favourite anime. But not the anime in general... open the curtain"

You were confused but opened the curtain anyway and saw a huge glass room, inside there was a floating figure. It looked familiar... that white shirt and those blue jeans... I couldn't be L... could it.

"L?" You questioned

"You bet" your dad replied.

"Is he an android?"

"Nope, the real thing. The switch of worlds put him in a hyper shock, but now that he's been breathing our air, he should be fine. Go in and take him out of the weightless camber"

You smiled at your dad  and slowly walked into the glass room, you took him off the beam that made him float and held him tightly in your arms.

"He'll wake up any second, but know this. He's in this world for you and only you, when I first bought him here and put him in the chamber, I gave him an injection. He knows who you are and had the instinct to come to you, so be ready to be his support" you dad said.

"Dad... I don't know what to say...Thank you so much" you said.

"You're more than welcome honey"

L then began to move in your arms and you watched as he began to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at you, making eye contact.

"(Y/n)?"

You felt like crying.

"Oh my god..."

"Are you alright?" He said.

"Oh my god... you're real...."

"Of course I am"

You felt him wrap his arms around you gently and hug you, making your instantly hug him back.

"He'll b a little drowsy for a while, he might be a little moochy, he'll be staying with us from now on" your dad said.

"I can't thank you enough"

"Come on, let's get home"

You put L down but he was still a little wobbly on his feet, being in a brand new world and in hyper shock for god knows how long must have make him a little weak. You wrapped and arm around him and helped him walk down the hall without falling. You began to feel tears stream down your face.

"Don't cry (y/n)" he said.

"I'm just really happy you're here" you said with a smile.

L smiled at you, he was so cute in real life.

"I'll be here forever (y/n)..."

Part 2?