Summer

One thing you always wondered about L was how he always managed to wear hot clothes in summer. Didn't he fry wearing those?

But today was a day he couldn't wear long clothes. Misa was dragging you all out to a pool. You can't exactly swim in long clothes can you?

You were in your swimsuit and carried a towel as you waited for everyone to arrive, you someone got there early.

Suddenly you saw Misa run up to you in a black bikini.

"Hey (y/n)! The boys are in the change rooms, they'll be out soon" she said.

"Wow, this place is nice! And it's so hot too! You picked a good day to go swimming" you said.

"Well I don't want so be stuck in the heat of HQ all day"

"True that"

"Anyway, you ready to jump in?"

"Well yeAHH!"

Suddenly Misa pushed you into the pool. You broke to the surface and spat out all the water you swallowed. Misa just sat there laughing.

"MISA!"

"Sorry! I just had to!"

You watched as she jumped in, splashing you with water.

You laughed at all the commotion and was suddenly cut off by another splash, you looked over to see light had jumped in.

"LIGHT!" Misa squeaked, swimming over to him.

"Good day for swimming" he said.

"I know, it's so hot" you said.

"Where's L?" Misa added.

"Still in the change rooms, does he ever leave HQ?"

"Nope"

"Don't think so"

"I'll have you know I leave HQ, I go to bakery's almost every week"

You all turned to see L. He looked like an alien in different clothes.

He had blue board shorts and his skin was incredibly pale, probably because of lack of sun. Surprisingly, he was in good shape, maybe he works out when no ones around.

"Wow you look different!" Misa said.

"Swimming in long clothes is a drowning hazard" L said.

"Jeez do you ever get sun?" Light said.

"Yes, but not as much as you guys"

"I think you broke (y/n)" Misa said.

You couldn't do anything but stare. He looked so different. BUT SO GOOD! There was only one thing that made it out of your mouth.

"Holy hell, can it be summer all the time?"