Colours part 2

A/n: if you don't want your heart shattered then don't read this.

You were at the shops buying candy for L, who had been your boyfriend for about 5 months now. You loved every second of it. The cuddles, the play fights, the morning kisses, all of it.

And you loved how the world seemed to glow all the colours just jumping out at you. It looked amazing. It felt amazing.

You payed for your food and started to walk home. When something seemed off. Suddenly the world faded, the blue shy turned grey.

"What?"

You looked down and watched your red nails go grey along with everything else.

The it hit you, L was dying.

"WHAT NO!"

You sprinted at full speed while dialling an ambulance. You burst though the door to your house and found that a window had been broken, your stuff was all over the floor and L had been shot in the shoulder.

"L! NO!"

You rushed over and dropped all you stuff, pulling him into your arms.

"You'll be ok, stay with me please"

You finally got through to emergency services and called for an ambulance and police.

You dropped your phone and pulled L closer to you, your eyes welling up with tears.

"No, please no, we just met. You can't die already!"

You watched in horror as the world stars to loose more colour your tears blurring your vision. You could feel him breathing, but very shallowly. He wouldn't respond to anything you said. You suddenly hear sirens and heard cars pull up outside. Your house was soon full of police and doctor.

"Please! Save him!" You begged one on the doctors.

"Well we have to take look at the wound and we if we can, we can keep him on life support for the trip to the hospital"

"Please! I'll do anything!"

The world started to get darker. Police were investigating what must have been a break in, but you didn't care, you just wanted L to be ok.

After was was a few hours but felt like seconds, you were sitting in a hospital room, watching the colour before you slowly fade away before your tears eyes.

"Plead be ok! Please be ok!" You sobbed and you waited for the verdict.

But when you looked back up, all the colour was gone. It was just black and white.

And this is how it would be for the rest of your life. You were terrified.

"Why? Please L come back"