Story trope and AU ideas *not a oneshot*

What would you guys like. Here's some I randomly thought of.

1)
You are looking down at your work, when you hear the teacher say that you have a new student. You look up out of curiosity and suddenly see your favourite character, L. And the only free seat is next to you.

2)
It's Christmas Day, you walk downstairs not expecting any presents since you live alone. But when you get to the Christmas tree, you see L sitting there with a present bow in his head.

3)
The first words your soulmate says to you are tattooed on your wrist so you know when you'll meet them. One day you fall off your bike but a guy helps you up, but instead of saying "are you ok"
He says: " I think you're my soulmate"
Which is what's written on your wrist. When you ask how he can tell, he shows you his wrist that has the words you said when you fell off the bike.

4)
You are at a theme park and you need one more person to go on a ride with you. You ask a random guy to go on the ride with you and he decides to say yes. You go in the ride and walk around the theme park as a pair so you can go on all the rides and not have to find someone else. That's how you met L.

5)
You go to a cafe and get served by a waiter (L), when you get your food, he says: "careful, it's hot too"
To which you reply "too?" The then winks and walks away, you suddenly realise he's talking about you. You turn to your food and his number is written on one of the napkins.