Glasses

L had been out all day, you wondered what he was doing but you just went in with you work. Maybe he had a meeting with someone? Maybe he was at the dentist or doctors? Who knows.

You typed away at you computer and leaned back in your chair, suddenly you heard the door open, you heard the sound of jeans, sliding against each other.

"I trust you have all been working"

That was L, he was back from wherever he went.

No one looked away from their screens, they just hummed in agreement. Not really caring, L jumped into his chair next to you and began to work on reports. You turned to him to say something, but you were cut off by shock at the sight of L wearing glasses.

"So that's where you were!" You said.

"Hmm?"

L turned to you and tilted his head cutely.

"You were getting glasses!"

"Well with eyesight as bad as mine, affected by all the computer screens it was either that or contacts, and I don't like the thought of touching my literal eye" he said.

L didn't look half bad with glasses, they were plain black frames and they suited him quite well. L looks like L's a megane boy now. You smiled at him.

"What's so fascinating about my glasses?" He asked.

"You look good with them" you said.

"Thank you"

"Can I try them?"

He nodded and handed his glasses to you. You put them on and and your eyes instantly got muddled, duh, these glasses are perception to L.

"Oh wow..." you said, adjusting to the distorted sight.

"You don't look half bad with glasses either" L said.

You felt your face heat up as you took off his glasses and handed them back to him.

"T-thanks"

He put the glasses back on and smiled.

"I can see properly now" he giggled.

You giggled back and smiled, you tilted you head in confusion when he smiled at you.

"What?"

"Usually you're just a blurry thing, but now I can see how beautiful you actually are..."

You felt your face heat up again as you smiled and looked away shyly.

"And I can see your adorable flustered state"

You smiled brighter and giggled, L was really good at knowing how to flatter you.

"I always knew you were pretty, but I never knew you were this pretty... you have the most amazing smile..." he said.

"Stop it... no I don't..." you giggled.

"You do! Believe me and my glasses"

You smiled at him and he smiled back, pushing off the table and making his office chair roll toward you.

"I don't need glasses to see how much I love you though..."

"I love you too..."