Caught (slight-mature)

A/n: I tried to edit the magnet headphones onto L. I thought he'd look good with them and although the edit sucks, L does look nice with the magnet headphones.

You and L weren't really the couple to be all over each other like wild animals. But L did like to tease you, and he loved to kiss you so making out was right up his alley. You and L had been sorting out tapes in a storage room all day, it had been pretty boring. So, L being the tease he is, decided to spice things up a little.

You felt his arms snake around your waist as you stacked tapes onto the shelf.

"I'm bored" he said.

"That's nice" you replied.

"Aww, aren't you going to entertain me?"

He placed a kiss on your neck, you knew what he wanted, no one was around, and there were no cameras, you felt a smirk grow on your face.

You turned to face him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Alright, you want some fun? You'll get it~"

You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He kissed you back with lust and passion. You managed to tangle your fingers in his hair as he pulled you close to his body. You felt him start to bite at your bottom lip, wanting entrance, entrance that you quickly gave him. You felt his tongue slip in and the battle for dominance began.

His hands began to slide up your shirt, lifting the fabric with it. You then felt him move the kiss from your lips to your jawline, he bit and sucked on it, marking you as his. You ran your hands down his chest and down his toned body where you rested them on his waist. You felt him search for your sweet spot, he bit and licked your neck as he looked for it. It didn't take long before he found it and began to abuse the spot, earning lewd moans from your.

You decided to be a tease to him and you slid your hands down his jeans, and palmed him through his boxers. Making him moan against your neck. You smirked as you began to rub down there.

"You like that?" You giggled.

"...mmm"

"Well?"

"...yes"

Picture it. A small storage room with tapes all over the place, you and L in the centre, his mouth on your neck, his hands up your shirt, your hands down his pants and the urge to slam him against the wall. Well, all that froze one the sound of someone's voice along with the click of the door handle rung through the air.

"Hey guys, I got the...tapes..."

Matsuda...

Busted.