My heart goes doki-doki

A/n: I'm sick AF at the moment, so what am I doing? Complaining and wishing I had an L that's not just a body pillow to complain to.

You absolutely loved the feeling of being in love, it made you feel so warm and fuzzy inside. You especially loved it when the one you loved loved you back, even if he hasn't said it yet.

"L!"

You jumped over to him and wrapped your arms around him from behind.

"Good morning (y/n)" he replied.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I didn't"

"As usual" you giggled.

"Justice has no bedtime"

You giggled again at his logic, before suddenly felling your feet be swept of the ground. It made your heart beat.

"Woah! What are you-"

"You were weighing me down, I'm taller than you after all" L teased.

"Only by like 3 centimetres!"

"More like half my height"

"I'm not THAT small!"

L threw you onto the sofa and you bounced into the cushions, making you laugh in response.

"You must be hungry, want some breakfast?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I'll help"

You jumped up and followed him into the kitchen.

"What are we making?"

"The only thing I know how make, pancakes" L said.

"Ooo! Yum! Let's put chocolate chips in them!"

You went over to the fridge and got out the ingredients as L got out all the cooking utensils.

"Wait L" you said.

"Yes?"

"Your fringe will get in the way, hold still"

You just so happens to have a clip on your shirt. It had a bow on it but oh well. You pushed L's fringe back and clipped it up with the bow.

"Aww!"

"Shut up, what about your hair?"

You pulled a hair tie off your wrist but before you could do anything with it, L took it off you and pulled all your hair into a ponytail, he tied it off and smiled at you.

"Thanks" you said.

"I'm getting payback for the bow, wait here"

You giggled and waited to see what he'd put on your head. You suddenly felt two clips sit in your hair and when you looked at your reflection in the window you had cat ears on.

"Gee thanks" you said.

"You're welcome"

You began to cook and mix all the ingredients together. You managed to make a mess of course, that's just how you rolled. As you cleaned up your mess you let L cook the pancakes. You also grabbed some plates, strawberries and whipped cream. You cut up the strawberries as L began to plate up the pancakes.

Him and his sweets. He'll want to make it perfect won't he?

Every so often L would steal a strawberry and eat it himself, resulting in you nudging him and telling him to stop.

"Ok go sit at the table I'll do the rest" he said.

"Your sure?"

"Yep"

"Ok"

You sat at the table and sipped at your coffee that you made earlier. Suddenly you felt a hand over your eyes, making you jump. You heard the plate on the table and L's voice.

"Ready?" He said.

"Yep!"

He pulled his hand away and you looked down at the creation that looked too good to eat. Heart shaped pancakes with whipped cream, chocolate chips and strawberries.

It was then you realised L had encoded a message in the strawberries, as your heard it your heart went doki-doki.

'I <3 you'

You felt your cheeks heat up and a smile grow in your face.

You turned to see L smiling down at you.

"AWW! I lOVE YOU TOO!"