Take it off (stripper Au)

A/n: contests results will be posted soon. Also this is mature.

"I'm not going!"

"Come on! It will be fun"

"A STRIP CLUB?!"

"Come onnnn, I don't want to go alone!"

You sighed. You had been pulled into a strip club by your friend Mayu.

"I hate you" you said as she pulled you through the doors.

"You'll thank me later" she smirked.

You looked around. There was a bar and a few poles where attractive men were seductively dancing around them. Each pole was like a mini stage. There was a name above each one and a timer. Mayu as explained that each stripper could only use the pole for a certain amount of time. You were sitting at a table while Mayu watched guys pole dance and take their clothes off.

You didn't want to be here. You looked over at Mayu who was watching a shirtless guy in blue jeans, he has messy black hair and eyebags but they just made him look better. You looked at the name, it was a single letter, L.

Odd.

The timer was still ticking this guy had just started.

You looked around some more. There was a guy wearing boxers and a tail coat at one pole and a guy with an under cut and a lot of straps that simulated harnesses at another. They both had stage names, corporal and akuma.

They were attractive and all but this L guy looked the best in your opinion. You gazed over at him, a salty expression on your face, it showed you didn't want to be here. He was a skilled pole dancer you'd give him that. You saw Mayu give him money. Of course.

But what you didn't expect was for him to slide down the pole and jump on the small stage, walk to toward the bar where you were sitting and jump into your table.

"What th-"

Mayu gave you a smirk. She paid him didn't she?

He crawled over the table and smirked at you.

"Your friend says you're a lot of fun, so why do you look so annoyed" he asked.

He had a nice voice...

"Because I'm having no fun here..." you said, glaring at Mayu.

"Would you like me to change that?"

He slid off the table and picked you up, he bought you over to where Mayu was and put you down, your face burned a bright red. He jumped back up to the pole and leaned against it.

"So, you think she'd like it?"

Mayu nodded.

What were they planning. Suddenly your eyes were covered.

"WHA- MAYU!"

The girls around you started to get louder with the chatter and screaming.

"MAYU WHAT THE-"

Suddenly Mayu pulled her hands away and you adjusted to the light again. L was hanging off the pole with his jeans gone, in its place were boxers and a lot of straps.

Mayu... that son of a bitch.

You started at him as he continued to pole dance. Talking up the last three minutes of dance time before he and to stop. You just kept watching, you couldn't help it.

Soon his time was up and he jumped off the stage.

"I'll buy you a drink" he said.

"No, I'll buy one for myself... you don't have to waste money on me" you replied.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

TIME SKIPPY

"So after I left the place... I needed money, this was all I could do..."

It had been hours and you were still talking to L. You never thought you'd befriend a stripper.

"Do you actually like this job?" You asked.

"Not really, but it's alright when I get to talk to people like you" he said.

"The dancing part looks fun, I'll admit. But everything else is just odd to me"

"I know right! Finally someone who gets me!"

Call it crazy but you were actually enjoying yourself.

"You know (y/n) you're pretty cool, we should keep in touch"

"Yeah, of like that..."

He scribbled his number down on a piece of paper and handed it to you.

"I love to talk more, but I have to go. I have to be home soon" he said.

"I'll call you" you replied.

"Cool, and remember, I can give you a private show anytime"

He winked and walked off to the staff room.

You looked down at the note.

Thank you for not discriminating me for my job and thank you for actually understanding my trouble. I'd love to hang out, call me anytime.
555-728292
-L

You smiled and a sudden realisation just hit you.

You'd just fallen for a stripper.

A/n: I have nowhere else to put this so here: