Sleepy (short)

A/n: I decided to do the shipping meme, up in the media. So you can see who I ship and who I don't. As you can see I don't have an opinion on many ships but MATT X MELLO IS OTP. Also, NEAR IS MY SON kEeP yOuR hANdS oFf HiM. I'm also probably the only fan that couldn't get behind Lawlight. Sorry shippers I just couldn't get into it.

It had been a long day, you were so tired you could pass out right there and then. You were leaning up against the arm of your chair as you felt yourself slip into a sleeping state. You were already in your pyjamas so you didn't have a worry in the world. You valued just fall asleep.

"(Y/n) could y-"

Stopped when he saw you passed out against the chair, your hair flopped over your face and your knees up to your chest, curled up in a little ball. L quietly walked over to you, he pushed the hair away from your face and smiled. You gently put his arms around you and picked you up, taking you to your room where he placed you down in the bed and tucked you in. He noticed you were shivering, you must have been cold.

He pulled one of the blankets off his bed and wrapped you up in it. You kept stirring, as if you were having a nightmare. L became worried at this and decided to sit next to you for a while to make sure you were ok.

"Don't worry sweetheart, whatever it is, I'm still here..."

Eventually, it got later and later and L could feel himself start to drift off into darkness too. Not long after 1am exactly, you had your arms around a sleeping L as you both slept peacefully together. And you didn't have another bad dream that night.