Chapter 1 - The Game

*Kyoko's pov*

When I woke up I was lying on the floor of a class room. What the hell happened to me? and why couldn't I remember anything?

I got up to my feet and brushed off the dirt and dust from my cloths. I was dressed to go to school but as soon as I got onto campus I passed out. That wasn't normal.

I was wearing my dark purple blazer and skirt, with my white top and orange tie. So my normal school uniform that I had got for when I started attending this particular school.

I looked around at my surroundings, the windows had been blocked up with huge thick sheets of metal. So I was completely trapped here... The rest of the room was the average class room, lots of desks, a black board and a teachers desk. On the teachers desk there was a letter. I slowly went over to it and picked it up. It wasn't addressed to anyone so I opened it and began to read:

Welcome
You are finally awake that sure took ya long enough!
Why don't you come on down to the gym to find out why you're here.

That was it nothing else was written on the paper except from a poorly drawn person. I scrunched up the paper and dropped it on the ground.
Swiftly I walked over to the door and opened it to see where it would take me.

I ended up in a corridor which was illuminated a pink colour. This was indeed a strange place. I looked up and down the corridor but I couldn't hear anything either way so I began to walk down towards some normal looking light. The other way was glowing a green colour.

That way took me to a door which looked like an enterence to a safe. Just from looking at it I knew I wouldn't be able to get into it.

I finally found the door which had gym written across the door frame. I slowly opened the two doors and walked into the room.

Once I was inside I looked around to see no other students standing around it was empty except for a stage on the far wall. Down each side of the room there was fixed seating. So no clues to why or how I ended up here. Every step I took echoed throughout the entirety of the room.

I just stood around and thought about my situation a part of me was assessing what was going on. It was like something inside of me was trying to piece this puzzle together. But I wasn't sure why as I couldn't even remember how I got here or what I did on the outside. All I knew was that this school was for students with great abilities, so why was I here if I couldn't remember mine?

I was alone for quite sometime until the door opened again and in walked more students. There was a girl with blue hair, a guy with glasses, another girl in a long skirt who looked scared and a guy with a strange sense when it came to hair styles. They all looked at me shocked but none of them came over to see me. I just remained standing there with my head on my hand as I thought about things. The guy in the glasses caught my eye, something told me that we weren't going to get along terribly well.

Not much later more students came in until there was 14 of us. No one had really come over to see me. But they were all talking to one another and discussing where they woke up. Finally one last student turned up and he looked scared. He had every right to be nervous we all were in our own ways. He wasn't really saying much to anyone but everyone else seemed pleased to see him.

"Awesome this now makes 15 of us" one of the other students said, he had big frizzy hair, his name was Yasuhiro Hagakure.

He then caught my eye so I asked unimpressed "Can I help you?"

He backed of with his hands up and said nervously  "No no" He then walked off quickly.

Something about his personality interested me, but I wasn't sure what it was or why. His name is Makoto Naegi.