Chapter 42 - Settling In

*Makoto's pov*

With that we called in the guys on standby so we could be picked up. We took the girls, Nori and Wolf back with us to get them cleaned up and back to their families.

When we got back I took Kyoko straight to Lydia and Roma. Lydia just dropped her toy and stared blankly at Kyoko until she snapped and ran to her. She clung to her Mum and hugged her, I knew she had missed her. Roma even remembered who she was, well that wasn't actually a surprise as Kyoko was her Mother. To show her Roma waddled over to Kyoko so she could see how now she could walk. When we had lost each other Roma was just a helpless baby who couldn't get around by herself. Avery found Toko and ran to her for a hug and she just dropped to her knees to grab him. After they had seen their own children, the kids seemed to swap and go to the other one for a hug. Everyone was finally back together again, our lives were now beginning to slightly return to normal.

Asahina took Wolf to Emir but shortly returned with the dog still following her.

"I thought you were going to leave that with Emir" Byakuya remarked when she came back.

"So did I but he just followed me back here" she replied.

Wolf glanced at us and went and lay down next to where the kids were playing.

"I think he wants to stay with the kids" I smiled.

"Yeah looks like that" Asahina sighed.

Kyoko and Toko were later escorted away so they could get washed and cleaned up. Toko was especially reluctant to go but Kyoko just grabbed her arm and dragged her away from all of us.

When they came back they were clean and all of their wounds had been medically checked. Kyoko was wearing a suit with a tie, skirt and boots, I guessed she had agreed to work with us.

"You look a lot better" I smiled at her as I got up to hug her.

"I feel it" she smiled back at me, I hugged her and then we kissed each other.

"What did they say about the cuts?" Asahina asked.

"I have to go and have them looked at next week to check for infection but otherwise they should be fine" She replied.

Toko however was still dressed in the same tatty cloths.

"Why don't you have new cloths?" Byakuya asked her sounding annoyed.

"She screamed at them" Kyoko told him.

"What do you mean?" Asked Asahina.

"They went to check her size so they could give her new cloths that fitted and she called them perverts before trying to smack them, so they just backed off" Kyoko explained, "just to top things off she may have yelled a few other things at them"

"What type of things?" I asked.

"I do not wish to repeat" she shot me down.

"Their hands were going down the back of my top" Toko tried to justify.

"Only because you refused to talk to them and tell them your size in clothing" Kyoko sighed.

"That's a personal thing, something not to ask a lady!" Toko shouted.

"And you're a lady?" Questioned Byakuya.

"What happened to Nori?" Asahina asked to change the subject before we argued.

"He was taken to get some new cloths I guess, we didn't see where he went" Kyoko told us.

"I'll go and find him" I said as I left them all alone.