Chapter 19 - Trapped

*Makoto's pov*

I was normally the first one up, but it was really too early for me to get ready for work so I just lay in bed with Kyoko. She was still sound asleep and her warm breath hit my shoulder every few seconds.

I lay there relaxing for around 15 minutes until I decided to get up and ready for work. Carefully I woke up Kyoko because she needed to go to work today around the same time as me. She didn't want to wake up but she joined me in getting up and going to the bath room to get ready.

However when we went to open the bedroom door we couldn't... The door didn't lock on either side, we both exchanged glaces and again I tried to open it. No luck.

We then both went around and woke up the other three and told them about the door not opening. Byakuya tried as well just to make sure that it wasn't just us two but when he couldn't open it he stepped back to think. Hina looked at the door and then hurried over to the window and went to open the cirtains to let in some light. The whole entire window had been blocked up.

Toko dropped down to her knees and screamed "He's got us again!"

That woke up Lydia who was now crying so Kyoko went to go and comfort her.

"Don't be a whimp!" Byakuya shouted.

"It's true though isn't it? He's found us, got in and waited till we were asleep before he acted" Asahina sighed.

"Up up upupup, you must have got a bit more intelligent since the last time" a voice came from the otherside of the door, it was definitely Monokuma.

"Let us out!" Toko shouted at him.

"It doesn't work like that sweet heart, remember? To get out you have to comit murder!" he laughed.

"You can forget it no way we are going to kill one another" Kyoko told him.

"I knew you would say that" he sighed "but ya see it's not that bad, you can just live long enough to amuse me"

Everything then went silent and I could hear foot steps leaving the door on the opposite side.

I looked at Kyoko and she had gone extremely pale, even more than usual. She was holding onto Lydia tightly as she staired dead at the door.
Hina was now rocking backwards and forwards on her bed as Toko sat on the mattress and staired at the floor. Byakuya was just silent as he was thinking about things, maybe he and Kyoko could figure away out of this mess.

I even tried to get my phone but all of our mobiles had been taken out of the room so we couldn't contact anyone. Well none of us would be showing up to work today. Everything seemed so hopeless.

Toko was snivelling and making all kinds of strange noises on the floor, she clearly wasn't taking it at all well.

"Makoto" Kyoko said, so I looked round and saw her sat on the bed with Lydia. "We can't live here forever" she told me.

"I know and we won't" I tried to reassure her.

"No I mean physically we can't, there is no food or water in here" she said, she had brought up a very good point.

Us five eventhough it wouldn't be ideal could probably cope longer but Lydia wouldn't be able to, she was too young and needed the food.

"H-how long d-does it t-take for us all t-to starve?" Toko asked.

"Bloody hell your stutters got worse" Byakuya complained.

"Around 2-3 weeks" Kyoko told her bluntly.