Chapter 37 - Reunited But Still Seperated

*Kyoko's pov*

With Wolf out of commission, things were now a lot more difficult. For starters we moved a lot slower, we had to help him move and he was our only defence making us more vulnerable.

As we walked passed a whole window into a shop I stopped to look at my reflection, I looked different. My hair was messy, cloths were ripped and I was dirty. Toko was the same but her hair had given up being in bunches and now it was in a tangled mess. Her skirt had also split in several areas, as we no longer had any cloths to change into. We looked like the definition of this town, especially with our broken legged dog. Wolf's cut had begun to heal well considering our situation, but if we came across a Vets we were going to raid it for supplies for his leg.

"What are you looking at?" Toko asked me as I was now staring off into space.

I laughed, "We look like shit" I replied.

"I-I guess you could say that" she said as she too looked at herself, "Oh shit look you can see the tally on my left leg"

"Yeah you can" I sighed.

"N-now everyone will know..." she began to shake.

"Honestly do you think there is anyone here who could care anymore?" I asked her, "I think people are more focused on living than law now"

"Y-you're probably right" she sighed.

"I am right, don't worry about it" I told her as we carried on walking.

We were going to need to find somewhere to sleep as night was drawing ever closer.

Finally we found somewhere that seemed safe, it was on the ground floor of a multistorey car park. I helped Wolf to lie down before sitting down with him and Toko. Soon me and Toko fell asleep resting on each other with our backs against a concrete pillar.

*Makoto's pov*

We left our house with fairly high spirits, except from I saw Kyoko had taken her mobile when she left. That ment she would have been waiting for me to phone her but I never did as mine was taken away.

When we were walking down the street we got a radio call from HQ "Byakuya, Makoto come in"

"Byakuya here" Byakuya replied.

"We have found survivors in the airport North from you" replied the person on the end.

"How many?" Asked Byakuya.

"A young lady, a young male and three children" came the reply.

I took the radio and said "Ask them for their names"

There was a long pause but he came back with "Their names are Emir, Hina, Lydia, Avery and the baby is called Roma. Do you know them?"

"That's our family..." I stuttered as they were safe.

Byakuya took back the radio to answer the question, "Take them back to HQ we will meet you there"

"Roger that" he replied and the call was ended.

"So they are safe then" Byakuya smiled.

"But they said nothing about Kyoko or Toko being there with them..." I said.

"Yeah but at least the children are safe" Byakuya replied.