Chapter 41 - Reunited At Last

*Makoto's pov*

Today us three are heading out with a small group of people to search the town once again. The kids are all staying with our boss until we get back this evening. I'm actually slightly excited about going out, seeing all these new people out has given me hope in finding Kyoko and Toko.

Once we are in the town us three seperated from our groups so they can do there thing whilst we did our thing. We aren't suppose to do this but before we came out we all made sure that the people who came along could look after themselves.

First we headed towards the place all these people came out from and that is where our search will start.

"Who has a good feeling about today?" Hina asked cheerfully.

"About the same as every other day" Byakuya replied.

"Come on it wouldn't hurt you to be more positive, what about you Makoto?" She smiled at me.

"I do have a good feeling actually" I smiled as we walked towards a bridge.

Once uder the bridge Byakuya turned on a flash light and began to look around. Whilst me and Asahina had found some foot prints Byakuya called us over to look at a secret enterence. All of us looked at each other and Byakuya sighed before walking in. I think me and Hina were nervous just incase someone not friendly lived there and technically we were trespassing.

The corridor lead out into a large open room where a guy lay face down on the ground. Blood surrounded him and other blood splatters covered everywhere else. The smell was horrible it was a mixture of stale blood/ rotting flesh and damp.

"What happened here?" Hina asked me quietly.

"I have no idea" I replied.

Byakuya was next to the guy and he looked at us and said "He's dead"

"Yeah he didn't look to great" I sighed.

"Makoto come help me turn him over he seems to have various wounds on his back, I would like to check his front" Byakuya said.

Hina looked at me as I went and help Byakuya roll over the body.

Byakuya then smiled and said "Very interesting he has no wounds on his front, which must mean he was attacked from behind"

"His shoulders and heels were cut" I said.

"The muscle was completely destroyed meaning he could no longer move them, and he also had a puncture wound in his back" Byakuya smiled as he got back to his feet, "Looks to me like some sort of revolution these people had against their boss"

"Guys look!" Asahina called from further in the room.

Both of us went over to her and she had in her hand a pair of scissors.

"Those are Sho's" I gasped.

"They are going to be around here then" Byakuya moaned.

"It also means that they have lived all this time" Hina smiled.

Knowing that we only had a quick look around the underground hideout  before going back into the streets.

So if they were here we had to be close, it looked like they had caused trouble back there but I was sure it was nessary.

*Kyoko's pov*

We all woke up late that morning, slowly all of us got up. Today we were again going to try and find the boys, but my cuts really killed today. It was probably because the thred and needle we used probably wasn't sterilised, even through we boilded water to try and kill off as many germs as we could. But I wasn't going to mope around about this, I couldn't drag everyone down with me. We had a goal and that was to seek and find our families.