Chapter 28 - Swimming

*Makoto's pov*

Toko had been gone for some time now and I was worried just incase Sho had come out and was pissed. We were now all sat in the living room and Lydia was sat on the floor playing with Avery. They both played nicely together and us three talked about the incident. Byakuya just had a small cut on the side of his mouth and still a red mark on his cheek.

Finally we heard people coming down the stairs and we fell silent as Kyoko walked in with Toko following her. Toko sat down next to me and Kyoko went straight over to Byakuya.

She stood infront of him for a while until she finally said "I'm sorry about striking you across the face, I never wanted to hurt you"

He gave her a look before saying "You were out of control but maybe I did provoke you a bit"

"I won't deny that" Kyoko replied.

Byakuya then got up and stood in front of Kyoko and she gave him a small friendly smile.

"This time I will forgive you, it has already happened once" he told her as he gave Asahina a glace.

She quickly looked away as to not make eye contact. The pair of them gave each other a quick akward hug before moving away from each other. Toko then sneezed loudly so here comes Sho.

"What's all this soppy behaviour for?" She asked.

We all looked at each other because if we told her she could get angry and attack when that wasn't nessary anymore.

"We have agreed that we are all going to go to that new swimmimg pool down the road" Asahina stated.

Everyone looked at each other and Sho asked "Seriously? Why would any of you twits agree to that? You are all even stupider than I thought, except you my beloved Byakuya"

"I guess but it will be fun" I told her.

"Mum are we really going swimming?" Lydia asked Kyoko.

"I guess so" she replied.

"Yay!" Lydia shouted.

"I never agreed to this..." sighed Byakuya.

"Come on it will fun" Asahina told him as she leapt up and grabbed his hands to pull him to get ready.

"... I don't think so" he growled at her.

"Your negativity is shocking sometimes" she smiled as she dragged him away.

Once we had all found something to wear to swim in we began to walk to the pool. Byakuya wasn't impressed in the slightest but still he came along. Asahina was bouncing ahead with Lydia as she was excited to teach her how to swim. Me, Kyoko and Sho walked together as we didn't really have much of an opinion on going, Avery had fallen asleep on Kyoko's shoulder.

At the pool we swam and messed around with each other. Asahina taught Lydia the basics on swimming whilst Byakuya had Avery. Me, Kyoko and Sho just floated around and on occasions Sho would attack one of us by splashing water in our faces or sneeking up on us and jumping on our backs. I think she had the urge to drown us at points but she managed to refrain from doing that. Halfway through the swim she sneezed bring Toko back who was extremely confused to why she was in a swimming pool. I think she was actually more nervous about being practically naked infront of multiple people. She stayed extremely close to Kyoko as to try and hide, until Byakuya gave me Avery and he chased her out into the open. She screamed as he chased after her splashing water at her until finally she was out in the open and everyone was looking at her confused.

All in all we had a good time and everyone enjoyed themselves in the end, even Byakuya. It was just nice to be able to relax and enjoy the water. It also brought out everyone's kid side which we had lost privileged of whilst growing up at Hope's Peak.