Chapter 66 - Major Success

*Kyoko's pov*

A new day... Not like it really matters everyday here is like hell.

We've been fighting and fighting, no one else has died yet and I hope to keep it that way. Nita came back with a reply note just saying that they would be joining us to fight here. Deep down I didn't want them here but we were desperate and needed the support.

To sleep we travelled down to our old home, it is deserted around there because no one lives around here anymore so Monokuma's aren't interested.

"Kyoko?" Toko asked as she shook me gently.

I had been staring at the wall for ages losing track of time and ultimately not really wanting to be in reality.

"You need to talk to us" she told me, "watching a wall isn't going to help you and it certainly won't help bring Soul back"

I didn't say anything but I did move around and slump to look at the floor. I had no idea what was wrong with me but I felt really sick and sad.

Komaru brought me over some food but the sight of it made me feel worse. I shuffled away from it and stared at the floor, I caught a glimpse of Komaru looking to Toko and Buster. Nori was with Nita somewhere in the house.

Toko then came and sat next to me before grabbing a bit of meat from my plate in her hand. I didn't care until she forcefully pushed it into my mouth. With her spare hand she held the back of my head so I couldn't get away.

"Eat the food Kyoko" she told me, "you need it to carry on"

I wanted to throw up, but I kept that down and did what she said.

After I had swallowed the food she grabbed more in her hand and showed it to me.

"I'll do this all day just to snap you out of this" she told me as again I had more food shoved in my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Nori yell from the otherside of the room.

He ran to me and put his arm around me and Toko backed off.

"She needs to eat" Komaru told him.

"Forcing her to won't help!" he replied.

"All of us feel like her, but like we said yesterday we have a job to do, we can morn later" Buster snapped, he hadn't said anything to us really since Soul died.

"But we never saw him die so how can we compare how we feel to how Kyoko must feel?" Komaru asked.

"It's not that..." I sighed, "I don't know what's wrong but don't let me hold you back"

"Mum take your time" Nori reassured me.

"We don't have enough of that for her to mess around" Buster growled.

"I-I agree" Toko supported him.

"Then why don't you two go and carry on fighting Monokuma's?" Komaru asked.

"We will if you're all moping around!" Buster shouted.

No one said anything so Buster turned and left with Toko following him.

Nori also got up and hugged me "I'll go to, but I'll be back soon"

He then ran after them, that just left me and Komaru with the dog.

Nita came up to me and gave me her paw, I held it and my stomach began to kill like it was twisting its self into knots.

Komaru noticed my sudden change into pain.