Chapter 39 - Fighting Sho

*Kyoko's pov*

Nori lead us around to a secret enterence that he used to sneek in and out instead of the main one. If we used the main one we would be too noticeable. What I hoped was that we could just find Toko and convince her to come with us and that would be it. But obviously it wasn't going to be that easy, no, nothing would ever be so simple.

We went round to where Toko had been being kept but she wasn't in that room anymore.

I looked at Nori and he also looked confused, "she was here when I left to find you" he said.

I sighed coz now she could be anywhere. Suddenly I felt Wolf tug on his lead in the direction of the main room where everyone normally was.

"Is Toko that way?" I asked him.

He whimpered and wagged his tail. I looked at Nori and he just nodded, we were going to have to go in there if we were ever going to find Toko.

As it was night the likelihood was that everyone would be asleep so we wouldn't have to get passed many people. We went into the main room and literary everyone was there lining up along all of the sides of the room and at the fair end Fred stood there with Toko next to him. I didn't mind being proven wrong sometimes but this was just rubbing everything I believed straight in my face.

"So you came back?!" He called, "I thought I told you to leave or I will kill you and the dog!"

"I just want Toko, she can't stay here with you" I replied.

"Now that wasn't the deal you got the dog and we keep the killer" he smiled.

Wolf lowered his head and began to growl at him.

"I see the dogs not happy" he smiled.

"He also wants her back..." I sighed.

"Let him, let him attack me but I won't be the one killing him" he replied then a evil smile spread across his face before he continued "she will"

He then hit Toko to the floor so she was lying on her back looking back at him. Quickly I began to make my way over to her but he dropped some dirt on her face.

"Kyoko stay back!" She shouted at me as she went to kick me.

"I found out that sneezing causes the murder to stick around longer" he laughed.

"No no no no no" Toko repeated until she finally sneezed.

I had began to back away from her as Nori had told me that Sho had been told stuff that wasn't true so she would attack me. Nori was hiding in the dimly lit corridor whilst me and Wolf stood in the centre beginning watched by everyone.

Suddenly Sho sprang to her feet and her eyes narrowed when she saw me.

"You Bitch the nerve you have to come back" she snarled.

I didn't and couldn't reply because she had sprung away from Fred and was only meters away from me.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance, so many wasted opportunities" she growled as she grabbed out some scissors and leapt at me.

I moved out of the way but she cut Wolf's lead which now left him able to attack her. He stood infront of me and snarled at her, deep in his throat a low growl rumbled.

"Wolf run!" I shouted at him.

He ignored me and his fur began to stand on ends.

"I don't have any problem killing that filthy mutt as well" Sho laughed as she ran at him scissors at the ready.