Chapter 14 - Genocider Jack

*Kyoko's pov*

I froze my instincts had been on point but I ignored them now look what had happened. However now my instincts were screaming at me to run, but I couldn't.

The pair of them turned to face me "You saw nothing" Landon threatened  me.

"You, you murdered your own son" I stuttered.

"It was your fault you were getting too close to discovering the truth now you will die and all your life's work will go with you" he growled at me.

Slowly I backed up and he came closer to me, in his left hand he had a large butchers knife and the other one he had some other item to inflict pain and finally death.

"YOU ARE THE FUCKING COPY CAT!" came a shout from Toko, she was slowly getting to her feet. Her long tongue was hanging from her mouth, this was the first time I had been thankful to see Sho.

"W-what the hell happend to you?" Cara stuttered.

"Haha that's rich coming from you pricks, well you see my other half she faints at the slightest drop of blood, *mumble* fricking wimp, where as I love it!" she smiled as she grabbed out some scissors.

"So you are the real murderer, t-the one I got this whole idea off" stuttered Landon as he dropped his weapons in shock.

"I'm flattered but also really pissed off you shouldn't steal other people's ideas and way of life" she said as she lunged at them both.

I stayed back as last time I interfered I was stabbed. As Sho was threatening and attacking Byakuya's parents I went to help Byakuya inside. He was still slightly awake so I grabbed him and helped him inside where it was safe. He had a gash down his chest and on his hand where he must have tried to defend himself.

I went into the living room and put him on the sofa, Makoto and Asahina looked at me worried.

"Ring the police we have descovered Genocider Jack's identity" I told them.

A screech came from the garden so I hurried back to see Sho on the grass holding the knifes blade as Cara was trying to plunge it into her. Her hands were covered with blood as the blade had just sliced through the flesh. Landon was pinned to the fence by his hands with Sho's scissors, he appeared to have passed out.

"I will end you, you beast, you corrupted my husband!" She shouted at Sho.

I didn't know what to do as if I interfered then I could get hurt but if I didn't Sho could be killed. I looked at her and Sho had deep gashes in her stomach and a few trailed down her arms and legs.
I had to do something she was giving up. I looked around and saw a rock which I grabbed. I then threw it at Cara, it hit her on her shoulder.

She screamed and moved off Sho, "You Bitch" she snarled at me.

"Leave her alone" I told her, I was scared as the knife they had had a blade which effortlessly sliced through flesh.

"She will pay!" she shouted "she corrupted my husband and stole my son!"

"Haha I didn't do anything" Sho smiled as she lept up and stabbed her with the scissors. Just like Landon Sho stabbed them through her hands to pin her onto the fence so she couldn't get away.

Slowly Sho sank back down and onto the grass, she looked vulnerable... I went over to her and she looked up at me still the smile was spread across her face.

"So your neighbourhood serial killer got a taste of her own medicine" she said to me.

"Why didn't you just kill them?" I asked her.