Chapter 34 - Destroyed World

*Kyoko's pov*

I was woken by a lound crash which came from outside. Toko was also awoken by it as she came slightly closer to me.

"W-what was that?" She asked me.

But before I could say anything our whole house shook and again I heard a loud crash. Quickly I got up and in in the next room I heard the children sream. Toko leapt up with me and we both looked at each other.

"You go and see Avery and Lydia, I will get Roma meet me in the hallway" I told her.

She just nodded and together we both rush out of her room and across to see the children.

Roma was crying on her back, I picked her up and held her. Again another crash sounded out through the entirety of the house. What the hell was going on?

We met in the hallway, Toko was holding Avery and Lydia was next to her clutching her hand. Now we were going to get Makoto and Byakuya up.

"W-what do you think is going on?" Toko asked me again.

"Honestly I have no idea" I replied as we walked down to my room.

I opened the door and we all walked in, but froze when we saw a gaping hole in the wall. Where the window should have been it was all smashed and the wall had been broken in. The pair of them were also gone from the bed.

"K-kyoko..." Toko gasped as she looked around.

My heart hurt as the only evidence of them ever being here was a few splatters of blood on the floor. But not knowing what had happened to them was what pained me the most.

The outside world was also different the sky was a red colour and screaming could be heard all the way around us. I held Roma close to me and then pulled Lydia to my side, to protect her. Toko was shaking and another explosion happened which shook the house again. After it had subsided I noticed small chunks of brick were falling down from the walls and ceiling.

"Toko we need to leave now" I told her.

She nodded and Lydia looked up at me scared. "What's going on Mum?" She asked.

"I don't know, now go and grab anything any of yours you want to take with you" I told them all.

Nearly instantly Lydia ran off and back to her room, shortly returning with Saka in her hand.

"Do we need anything?" I asked Toko.

She just shook her head so I grabbed my phone and bag before we went to the front door. I also grabbed Roma's baby bag and some food and water just in case.

Out side the streets were crazy, people were darting around everywhere screaming. I couldn't understand why until I saw at the end of the road these big Monokuma's. They were different than the one we had, these seemed bigger and they had huge claws. Toko also saw them so we ran the other way.

I hoped Makoto or Byakuya would phone us to tell us what was happening and where they were, but that never happened. I kept Lydia and Avery close to us at all times as these Monokuma's were killing people instantly where ever they saw movement.

The world had gone to hell just like Monokuma had described before we left Hope's Peak. He must have been planning to do this, or at least the Mastermind was.

All of us actually ran to where Asahina was now living, as we had no where else to go. The Monokuma's hadn't seem to have got that far downtown yet so we should be safe there for a little while.

I ran up the path and knocked as loudly as I could on the door, I just hoped she was there. Inside I heard a large dog barking at the door and shortly followed by a figure pulling it away. Finally Emir answered the door to us, without asking I grabbed Lydia and pushed her inside before we all piled in. Once we were all in Toko slammed the door shut and the pair of us slowly sank down to our knees.