Chapter 61 - Angry Man

*Kyoko's pov*

"I know, I'm sorry, she's never done this before" I told him.

He went to reply but Nita made another lunge at him snarling and showing all her teeth. I grabbed hold of her before he said anything more.

"I was told my son was here" he told me.

"M-maybe you shouldn't be wondering around here alone!" Toko shouted at him.

The pair of us were holding the dogs collar, we needed help but if one of us left I don't think with how Nita was being we could hold her on our own.

I looked behind myself and no one was there, "MAKOTO!" I yelled.

Toko looked at me but understood why I was calling him.

Shortly Makoto came wondering down the corridor followed by Byakuya. They both stared at us when they saw how mental Nita was being but quickly came and took her off us. Byakuya held her up by her collar and dragged her on two legs back to our room leaving me, Toko and Makoto to deal with this man.

"I'm so sorry about my dog" Makoto apologised as he helped me and Toko up.

"I don't understand what got into her" I told him as he too got up.

This man had a ruff face and didn't strike me as the friendly type of person, even his aura was odd.

"Anyway have you seen a boy around here, my son, he has ginger-ish hair" he explained to us.

Makoto looked at me.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Tyler" the man sighed.

"When did you lose him?" Makoto asked.

"A good few years ago now, his mother is also here looking for him" he replied.

"I'm sorry but we should get going back to our crazy dog" I told him as I pulled the other two round to follow me.

"Good luck, you'll need it if you're going to find him alive" Toko told him as we walked away.

We walked quickly and in silence. My heart pounded against my ribs as the boy he described could be Nori, but then again it could be any kid. However ginger hair wasn't a common hair colour to have so that narrowed it down considerably.

Back in the room we walked in quickly and I rushed to Nori.

He looked confused as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry" I told him as I held him close to me.

"What's wrong Mum?" He asked.

I didn't reply so Toko stepped in. "W-we may have ran into your Dad, Nori, your parents are looking for you" she told him.

"But, but they left me all alone why are they here?" He asked me.

I just shook my head as I hugged him tightly. Makoto came over and put his hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly a knock came at our door. I let Nori go and looked at Makoto, Nita was snarling as Byakuya held her collar. Finally after all of us arguing silently about who was to open the door Komaru walked over and opened it. She spoke to the person outside and dread hit me, it was the same man.