Chapter 30 - Jin's Return

*Makoto's pov*

It's been nearly a few months since Kyoko's father, Jin came over for the first time and tonight he was coming back. Kyoko had texted me at work and told me that he was coming over tonight as it was her day off, meaning she could make a good dinner for all of us. She had also texted Byakuya and Asahina to let them know what was happening.

In our break me and Byakuya met up so we could have a talk and ponder what will happen tonight.

"So do you think Kyoko's going to give him a piece of her mind?" Byakuya asked.

"I don't know, let's hope it won't be too serious" I replied.

"It's going to be interesting and probably amusing, especially if she looses it with him" Byakuya smiled at me.

"You like conflict don't you?" I asked.

"Haha, sometimes how do you suppose I cope with Sho otherwise" he laughed "Anyway we all know how pissed off she was with him a few years ago"

"She was but maybe now she can put what happened behind her" I suggested.

"Honestly Makoto do you even know the girl if she is angry she won't put this behind her until it has been delt with, after all she is a Kirigiri" Byakuya told me.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" I asked him slightly annoyed, I didn't like him bitching about Kyoko.

"Did I offend?" He smiled "It just means she's a strong but stubborn woman that's all"

"She is strong, and she has every right to be pissed with him" I sighed.

"I knew you would say that, after all it's best for you to remain on her good side for sure" Byakuya laughed.

He was right in a way but still I just didn't like how those two argued and talked about each other behind their backs. Me and Toko normally got the whole rath, I got Byakuya and Toko got Kyoko.

"No doubt I've just dug myself my own grave by talking to you, so I best be getting back to work I'll meet you afterwards" he told me as he walked away back towards where he worked.

I still had a few hours left but I couldn't concentrate properly, over and over in my mind I was imagining what tonight was going to hold.

Work just seemed to drag on and on but finally I could now go home. I waited for Byakuya to finish and Asahina was already waiting for us at reception. Together not really saying too much we walked home wondering how tonight would play out.

Back at home Kyoko was getting the house ready whilst Sho was sat with Lydia and Avery on the floor.

"This is how you make a hat out of paper" Lydia showed Sho.

"Why? Why would anyone want to do that?" Sho asked her.

"It's fun" Lydia told her.

"Well when I was your age I was fending for myself and not doing things with paper" Sho told her.

"You didn't have a good childhood did you..." sighed Lydia.

"Not really, but now I'm with your sweet Uncle Byakuya so that doesn't matter" Sho smiled up at him.

"Hmmm" Byakuya replied.

Kyoko came over to all of us and ordered "Right now you are all back you can help out, Byakuya and Sho can you tidy up the dining room and set the table, Makoto make sure everything in here is clean and I will see to the dinner"

"What about me?" Asked Hina.

"Can you look after the kids?" Kyoko asked.

"Hang on that's my job!" Sho protested.