Chapter 17 - Monokuma's Return

*Kyoko's pov*

After dinner we were all sat down stairs talking and laughing, just having a good time. Lydia was still up and she was happy as Asahina was getting her to walk to her. I was sat with Makoto and we were just having a really nice evening until there came a knock at the door. Everyone fell silent and looked at each other. We weren't expecting anyone so we decided to just ignored it.

Then we heard the person call "Hey Kids, so when were you planning on coming back to see your friends?"

We all froze and looked at each other, it sounded like Monokuma. Had he followed us back home?

Asahina grabbed Lydia and stood up "H-he's found us now we are going to be taken back to kill each other" she whimpered as she backed away from the door.

Byakuya got up and looked down at Toko, "Use Sho to get him out of here"

"But but..." she started.

"That's an order" he told her.

"Oh okay" she sighed as she got up and tickled her nose before sneezing.

With in seconds Sho came out and she had already grabbed out her scissors.

"You Bitches miss me?!" She asked.

"Go and get Monokuma to leave us alone" Byakuya told her.

"Haha can do but it will cost ya" she smiled at him.

"Fine, what ever, now go" he told her.

She laughed as she went towards the front door and opened it. I followed her and looked around the corner to watch her and make sure Monokuma didn't do anything.

"Hey there" she said to him.

"Oh how I've missed you" he said to her.

"Now piss off!" she shouted at him "or I'll impale you with my scissors"

"Such bad language" he said shocked.

"Yeah and it will get worse, now clear off you psycho!" she shouted at him again.

"That is no way to talk to your Principal" he shouted back at her.

That was enough I was going to interfere now.

"We graduated from school so we are no longer your students" I told him.

"Oh my God, it's Hamburger hands" He said to me.

"Is he mocking your burns on your hands?" Sho asked me.

I just nodded "we are doing fine now clear off"

"You kids really need to learn some respect" he told us.

"Respect this!" Sho shouted as she slammed the door at him.

Together we then went back into the living room.

"What was he talking about?" Asked Asahina.

"About what?" I asked.