Chapter 32 - Another Baby

A few months later
*Kyouko's pov*

I know that I am due to have my second child soon because as the doctor found out that I was pregnant they continuously interfered through out the whole thing. I had scans and appointments to just check up on me. Now I was nearly working fully from home as they didn't want me in during my pregnancy for my own safety. Well that was what I had been told anyway.

Lydia was going to play group during the day which just left me, Toko and Avery alone all day. We were doing great, me and Toko both worked during the day and just set aside a few hours to play with Avery and collect Lydia.

One of those days I was in the living room with Avery whilst Toko took Lydia down to the play group. I normally did that but today I woke up feeling really bad. My stomach was very large and sometimes was an inconvenience to everyday activities. I was never going to be one of those women who enjoyed being pregnant quite frankly I hated it.

I sat doing work whilst Avery played on the floor with some of Lydia's toy animals. Lydia always let him play with them so I just left him to it, now he was nearly two he had grown up considerably, now he could walk and was beginning to talk.

Suddenly as I was sat just reading through some reports I felt a sharp pain come over me. It made me wince and I closed my eyes to avoide crying out. Avery looked up at me as he could sense something was wrong and he stood up and came wobbling over to me. When the pain subsided I went to get up and grab my phone just incase I had to call Toko or the ambulance. But when I was stood up I felt slightly damp, I think that my waters had broken... meaning I was now in labour... Again another sharp pain came over me and I bent over until it passed.

Once it was gone I said to Avery "Avery go and grab my phone that's on the side please"

He just nodded and woddled off to get my phone. Slowly I sank back down and sat on the floor to wait for Avery to come back.

I waited for a while until he came back holding my phone, and he gave it to me.

"Thanks" I cringed as I was currently in pain.

As fast as I could I rang up the ambulance so they could be on there way, I then rang Toko to tell her what was happening.

Around 10 minutes passed and Toko arrived home, she didn't even close the front door instead she ran in to see me. I was still sat on the floor with Avery cuddled into me to try and comfort me.

"Mum!" He cried when he saw her "Auntie Kyoko in pain" he told her.

Toko crouched down next to me and put her hand onto my stomach to feel it, she smiled and said "S-soon we can meet the newest family member"

"Yeah" I sighed.

We weren't waiting long until the paramedics came and took us three to the hospital. Makoto also came to witness the birth of his second child, Toko had contacted him for me. I gave birth to another baby girl, she weighed 7 pounds so she was slightly larger than Lydia was. We had chosen to call her Roma Komaru Kirigiri, if it had been a boy we would have named him Enzo. Roma cried a lot more than Lydia did once she was born. Makoto chose Komaru as her middle name after his sister who he hadn't seen in years, he was also the one who gave Lydia, Hope as her middle name.

I actually don't remmeber much about the birth as afterwards I bled badly. They had to find out the cause and stop it so I was given lots of pain killers and various other medicines. Toko had completely passed out when she saw my blood. She did come too again as Sho but she behaved herself and looked after Avery. Byakuya and Asahina came in seperatly to see Roma and me, Byakuya also took Sho and Avery home with him.