Chapter 50 - Reunited Again

*Makoto's pov*

Me, Toko and Ice all headed out as soon as it turned to morning. The rest of the group also left as well but we went in the opposite direction.

"What did your girlfriend look like?" Ice asked.

"Lilac hair, gloved hands, quite a professional looking outfit" I replied.

"She was taken by Reed then" Ice sighed, "that means we will have a job trying to get her back"

"W-what's so bad about this Reed guy?" Asked Toko.

"He works for Madame Autumn and she puts these bands on her servants which explode if they escape" Ice explained.

"So if we try and take Kyoko then she can blow her up?" Toko asked shocked.

"Simply put yes" Ice replied.

"No" Toko said as she stopped dead.

"What?" I asked her.

"We aren't going to get her" she told me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"If she has a chance of being killed because she wants to come with us I won't allow it, she is my friend and friends protect each other!" she told me as she glared at me.

I was a bit taken back but then turned to Ice, "can you just take us to the place where she will be then we can go from there" I asked.

"Sure but I don't think Toki will like it" he replied as he looked at Toko.

"T-Toki?" Toko stuttered, "WHAT KIND OF CRAP-TASTIC NAME IS THAT?!"

"It's your new name, now come on let's keep moving I for one don't want to be attacked by more black and white bears" Ice replied as we all carried on.

Toko was reluctant but finally did follow as she didn't want to be left alone.

We travelled for a while through woodland and along roads but I trusted Ice he seemed to know his way. When Ice stopped the pair of us also stopped and followed him with looking over some bushes.

"There that is Madame Autumn's mansion"

"Shit that's big..." I gasped.

"Before this she was a very high up memeber of society, one who was actually allowed legally to keep people as servants even before the despair" Ice informed us.

"Wow..." I said as I looked around at all of the statues on the grounds.

"If we kill her then Kyoko would be safe right?" Asked Toko.

"Probably but you wouldn't be, her servants are very loyal so would probably drop you into deep shit with her friends" Ice said, "she actually scares me so I won't be coming with you"

I nodded and said "I understand thank you anyway for bring us this far"

"I wish all the best for you" he smiled as he quickly slinked off into the trees.

Toko looked at me and just sighed "nothing more than weak coward"

"Now we just have to figure out a way to get Kyoko out of there" I said as I ignored Toko.

"I said no we aren't getting her!" Toko told me again.

"But we can't leave her" I replied.

"I-I don't want her to die" Toko stuttered.

"We'll find away don't worry" I smiled at her as we both sat down to think about how we could get her back.

*Kyoko's pov*